Poundland Bargain Thread -

Comments

• Seaside_Mum
    Seaside_Mum Posts: 59 Forumite
    I found the Botanics Golden Glow Body Lotion in B&M Bangor (North Down). They are located in the bottom left hand aisle, near to the other tanning lotions. I nearly missed it as it isn't kept with the rest of the Pure range. It has an orange and yellow label and is called Summer Skin Body Lotion - peel off the label and ta da! the Botanics label is underneath. I didn't need to soak the new label off, it peeled off quite easily. The price is 59p each or 2 for £1. :T

They also had 50ml Pure Vitamin Recovery Mask - peel off the label and it is the Botanics range (69p)

I also bought 90ml Pure Overnight Foot Treatment - it too is the Botanics range (69p)

They also had body lotion (which I am assuming is the firming lotion) which I couldn't justify buying when I plan to use the Golden Glow Body Lotion. Think it was 69p.

Thanks again OP.

HTH someone :)
  • Jo-jo
    Jo-jo Posts: 88 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Great find, thanks OP. I had the last pot in the Merry Hill store. Its Boots Fabulous Firming cream 180ml. I'll be looking out for more.
  • fiscalfreckles
    fiscalfreckles Posts: 2,398 Forumite
    Looked in Watford today, but nothing, hope they get some in!
  • cupcakelady
    cupcakelady Posts: 258 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    If Pure was rebranded as Botanics/ no7, does this mean these pots are v. old? When was it rebranded?
  • Our Poundland has an entire aisle devoted to DIY tools, including:

Tool Box Sanding Block (includes 8 sheets of sandpaper to use on the block)

Tool Box 200mm Flat Steel File (for smoothing and shaping metals)

Tool Box Picture Hanging Set (170 pieces - approx). Set contains: 138 nails, 12 hangers, 2 x 36" wires and 20 eye hooks).

Ever Build Instant Nails Multi-Use Adhesive (use to fix skirting boards, dado rails, door surrounds, wall panels, framework, etc.)

Got above, but going by memory other items included hacksaws (both large and junior), hacksaw blades, worksuit (for either CSI costume parties, painting, or other more sinister uses - lol), knee pads, silicone and silicone guns, 'No Entry'/'Mind the Step' signs, polythene dust sheets, Toolbox sandpaper - pack of 30, monkey wrench/mole grips, chisels, pliers, hammers, glasses and face mask set, double-sided foam adhesive tape, paint pots, glass fibre tape, mini crowbar, set of three varying colours scratch-fill paint pens, and many other DIY tools galore.

HTH someone.
    Invented tradition: Couponology

Fancy title: Couponologist

Motto: Because I have conviction doesn't mean I'm a convict :D.
  • me4bargains
    me4bargains Posts: 1,750 Forumite
    If Pure was rebranded as Botanics/ no7, does this mean these pots are v. old? When was it rebranded?

It has the old packaging but it's fine as it's unopened.
    Third time lucky on WW I hope :j
    January: 13st 11lb :eek:, February: 13st 2.5lb, March: 12st 13lb, April: 12st 10.5lb, May: 12st 2lb, June: 12st 1lb, July: 12st 1lb, August: 11st 11lb, September: 11st 10.5lb, October: 11st 12.5lb, Currently 11st 8lb
  • ampersand
    ampersand Posts: 9,564 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    ausmummy wrote: »
    I just popped into my local today and asked about the free seeds. SA checked for me and said it had just been a very short limited offer. Shame.
    ############
    Yes, I included the date - last line of post.
    'Offer ends 4/4', so you should still have had the free seeds.
    CAP[UK]for FREE EXPERT DEBT &BUDGET HELP:
    01274 760721, freephone0800 328 0006
    'People don't want much. They want: "Someone to love, somewhere to live, somewhere to work and something to hope for."
    Norman Kirk, NZLP- Prime Minister, 1972
    ***JE SUIS CHARLIE***
    'It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere' François-Marie AROUET

• Seaside_Mum
    Seaside_Mum Posts: 59 Forumite
    It has the old packaging but it's fine as it's unopened.
    I agree me4bargains. The items I bought today have a 12 month symbol - i.e. use the product within 12 months of opening.
  • me4bargains
    me4bargains Posts: 1,750 Forumite
    I agree me4bargains. The items I bought today have a 12 month symbol - i.e. use the product within 12 months of opening.
    They were selling them at Poundland in Wembley for 50 p each and I bought four which have been in my bulging toiletries closet (thanks to MSE).
    Since reading this thread I've returned and bought the last two and am chuffed:j
    I love MSE but I'm beginning to think It's less moneysaving and more moneyspending:eek:
    Third time lucky on WW I hope :j
    January: 13st 11lb :eek:, February: 13st 2.5lb, March: 12st 13lb, April: 12st 10.5lb, May: 12st 2lb, June: 12st 1lb, July: 12st 1lb, August: 11st 11lb, September: 11st 10.5lb, October: 11st 12.5lb, Currently 11st 8lb
  • I went to my local Poundland today but nothing there at all! Maybe my local branch doesnt stock it!
    I had been loOking forward to it all weekend!
    I dont know B and M shops unless its an abreviation for a shop and I cant recognise it , does anyone know any more shops that stock Pure? I feel quite deprived! :(:(

Pam
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure