IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

After just winning a POPLA!

Options

Comments

• Fruitcake
    Fruitcake Posts: 58,231 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    edited 7 October 2017 at 4:30PM
    Options
    DD1A wrote: »
    We weent for a little trip the other day and the signange is dreadful I took a load of pictures which I will put together for the popla and repost. Any key pointers I should put across other than the obvious in clear signage
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/152664254@N06/shares/458k15

With regards to the first five pics, what do the signs look like if you approach from the right? Might a driver miss the ones on the lamp post and then miss the one on the left as they came round the corner looking down the long drive for cars and pedestrians. It must be possible to take a shot of that exact scenario.

The £80 charge is not saved by the Beavis case.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister. :D
    All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
  • DD1A
    DD1A Posts: 161 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    KeithP wrote: »
    Ten days since your first appeal was refused.

How's your POPLA appeal coming along?
    Please don't miss the deadline.
    Please don't leave it to the last minute.

Shoot I thought popla was another 28 days from the first refusal with the issues popla code!?!?
    I’ve been so busy with work and building works going on at home
  • DD1A
    Options
    Fruitcake wrote: »
    With regards to the first five pics, what do the signs look like if you approach from the right? Might a driver miss the ones on the lamp post and then miss the one on the left as they came round the corner looking down the long drive for cars and pedestrians. It must be possible to take a shot of that exact scenario.

The £80 charge is not saved by the Beavis case.

That is very true when entering with carpark on your right. Nice point made
  • DD1A
    Options
    You have now reached the end of our internal appeals procedure. You can make an appeal to The Independent Appeals Service (POPLA) within 28 days online at https://www.popla.co.uk with the following reference number 241********. Alternatively, if you wish to appeal to the Independent Appeals Service by post a copy of the appeal application can be sent at your request. Please be advised that if you opt for independent arbitration of your case the ability to pay the parking charge at the reduced rate will be at an end. If you opt to pay the parking charge notice you will be unable to appeal to POPLA. If you choose to do nothing, we will seek to recover the monies owed to us via debt recovery procedures and may proceed with Court action against you.

You had me all worried then...
  • paulstevens64
    Options
    DD1A wrote: »
    Yes I totally agree I have been bombarded with work and family things and completely forgot now I'm back from work I will get back to my original thread and post the POPLA reply etc in correct area :beer:
    Hi DD1A,

You have still not managed to add your successful appeal outcome to your previous thread. These are vital, to help the community to refine the advice given, to keep improving the amount that we win.
  • DD1A
    edited 13 October 2017 at 8:53PM
    Options
    I’m pretty sure I done this the other month.
    It was done and posted where CM said. I just copied and pasted the reply to my thread as well.
  • DD1A
    Options
    Only have a week left I believe ��
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,669 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    You are best copying it here in full, but beware of copying from Word. Read this thread:

More people will look if you post your POPLA appeal in full, not in Dropbox.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,638 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Do you want people to help you?

If so, you must make things as easy as you can.

Perhaps if you were to take a few moments to space that better, e.g. paragraphs, blank line between paragraphs, some one might help.

Did you read that link that C-M posted?
  • DD1A
    Options
    My pdf is clear I only just posted it and noticed it’s not spaced correctly
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income