Free Hot drink and cake every month @ John Lewis

sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,887 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 13 February 2018 at 5:29PM in Freebies (no spend required)
http://www.johnlewis.com/our-services/my-john-lewis

Sign up for a John Lewis membership card and you will be entitled to a free hot drink and cake every month in-store.

Membership also entitles you to exclusive rewards, competitions, and local events.

Please Note: allow approximately 14 days for the card to arrive in the post.
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• sarah1972 wrote: »
    http://www.johnlewis.com/our-services/my-john-lewis?s_afcid=af_47868&awc=1203_1384761807_d5f04814360cc85ede4567a49e0fe325

Sign up for a John Lewis membership card and you will be entitled to a free hot drink and cake every month in-store.

Membership also entitles you to exclusive rewards, competitions, and local events.

Please Note: allow approximately 14 days for the card to arrive in the post.

Hi, thanks for posting this. I already sent off for my card and it's arrived with the vouhers. I was just wondering if you know if you have to buy anything in store to use the vouchers or not? It doesn't mention it in small print etc on them but I just want to check before I go in!
  • sarah1972
    Hi, thanks for posting this. I already sent off for my card and it's arrived with the vouhers. I was just wondering if you know if you have to buy anything in store to use the vouchers or not? It doesn't mention it in small print etc on them but I just want to check before I go in!

Not as far as I know, as you say there is mention in the small print.

No mention on an article here either http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/retailandconsumer/10372407/Tea-and-cake-all-round-as-John-Lewis-enters-the-loyalty-card-market-with-my-John-Lewis.html
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • I was in store the day they launched the card and they certainly didn't indicate a need to purchase anything to get the freebie:):)
  • Mee
    Mee Posts: 1,441 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Hi!

I used my November free drink and cake voucher on Saturday. Will try a different drink and/or cake each month:o
    Free thinker.:cool:
  • I used this deal the other day its great! :)
  • How long does it take for your card and vouchers to come through ?
  • sarah1972
    How long does it take for your card and vouchers to come through ?

As I stated in my OP, approximately 14 days
  • Crabman
    Crabman Posts: 9,943 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    How long does it take for your card and vouchers to come through ?

Took about 3 weeks for mine to arrive.
  • Got my vouchers will try to get my free drink and cake in liverpool on saturday
    "what lies behind us & what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • anj67
    anj67 Posts: 247 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    My card and vouchers arrived today! :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business