PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

The Garden Fence - help and support in tough times

Options

Comments

• nursemaggie
    nursemaggie Posts: 2,608 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I am not having an MRI Possession? I do have CT scans 6 monthly.

Oh hugs Toomuchdebt. I would wait a week until it kicks in. Actually if you consider today is nearly over it is only 5 days away.
  • Toomuchdebt
    Toomuchdebt Posts: 2,128 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I am not having an MRI Possession? I do have CT scans 6 monthly.

Oh hugs Toomuchdebt. I would wait a week until it kicks in. Actually if you consider today is nearly over it is only 5 days away.

I know but 5 kids washing plus my work clothes plus towels waaaaah. I'm going to have to take the washing to a launderette over the weekend:(
    Debts Jan 2014 £20,108.34 :eek:

EF #70 £0/£1000

SW 1st 4lbs
  • burtha
    burtha Posts: 903 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi all,
    Its me that's waiting for the MRI .... Finally the letter came through today ,its only taken 3 weeks and 3 long phone calls .... Never again will I wait for them to contact me ! It on a Saturday morning ,the weekend that dh is away ,not worried about going for the scan by myself just a pain to sort the kids out without them knowing where I am going ...hey ho

Wish I could have spent time in the garden tonight but to much going on ,...have only quickly read through tonight so hope all OK ,memory not great today ,to much going in and not enough brain cells to process it ...lol:rotfl::D

Will catch up properly tomorrow
    X
    £223/ £250 GC
  • FairyPrincessk
    FairyPrincessk Posts: 2,439 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Morning all,

TMD, sorry about the WM. :(

Burtha, glad you finally have an appointment.

Jazee I hope your back is feeling better today.

We had a really lovely day here yesterday. I managed to get out into the garden around 2. I could have done my reading outside as it was blissfully quiet, but I was worried about the sun. As it is I kept my jacket on until gone 5 and wore my big floppy hat after the first 20 minutes. OH had to come home from work early as his voice was going. He didn't sound any better today but said he wanted to make sure his exam classes were keeping up.

Next door has also had a visit and I believe several people have been told to find another place to stay and do their business dealings. It has been beautifully quiet, and I'm relieved it will be sorted for the weeks leading up to my exam.

Another sunny day in the plans for today, so it is exam questions and reading this morning, a couple of chores and then hopefully into the garden. Supposed to be a gym day, so will try to go early in the day to maximize my garden time. Maggie the cat is delighted with all of this outside frolicking, although she was a little perturbed that one of the neighborhood youngsters was playing with some sort of air horn in their back garden. She repaired to her upstairs mat in disapproval for awhile.:rotfl:
  • ivyleaf
    ivyleaf Posts: 6,431 Forumite
    edited 22 April 2015 at 10:07AM
    Options
    Sending big (((HUGS))) to everyone who has stressful stuff going on atm or is ill or in pain xx

ETA Something funny I meant to post. Last night I was watching an episode of Obsessive Compulsive Cleaners (my guilty pleasure, especially as it always makes me go and clean something :D) and a lady was hauling stuff out that had accumulated behind the sofa, and she found.....somebody else's cat, looking very cosy :rotfl:
  • Possession
    Possession Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Options
    Oh dear that's what happens when you read lots of pages too quickly, you get everything wrong, sorry!
  • lillibet_dripping
    Options
    ivyleaf wrote: »
    Sending big (((HUGS))) to everyone who has stressful stuff going on atm or is ill or in pain xx

ETA Something funny I meant to post. Last night I was watching an episode of Obsessive Compulsive Cleaners (my guilty pleasure, especially as it always makes me go and clean something :D) and a lady was hauling stuff out that had accumulated behind the sofa, and she found.....somebody else's cat, looking very cosy :rotfl:

Imagine my surprise, on opening up the chickens one morning, to find next-door's cat curled up asleep in the corner of the coop! He was totally oblivious to the chickens dancing around him waiting to claim the spot to lay!
    :j[DFW Nerd club #1142 Proud to be dealing with my debt:TDMP start date April 2012. Amount £21862:eek:April 2013 = £20414:T April 2014 = £11000 :TApril 2015 = £9500 :T April 2016 = £7200:T
    DECEMBER 2016 - Due to moving house/down-sizing NO MORTGAGE; NO OVERDRAFT; NO DEBTS; NO CREDIT CARDS; NO STORE-CARDS; NO LOANS = FREEDOM:j:j:beer::j:j:T:T
  • GreyQueen
    GreyQueen Posts: 13,008 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    :) Know of a woman who walked in to find 5 cats asleep together in a pile on her bed. One was hers, one was next door's and three she'd never seen before! They are cheeky beggars, aren't they?
    Every increased possession loads us with a new weariness.
    John Ruskin
    Veni, vidi, eradici
    (I came, I saw, I kondo'd)
  • nursemaggie
    nursemaggie Posts: 2,608 Forumite
    Options
    DS tells me they only have tiny brains no bigger than a walnut. It's all done with the worlds biggest cuteness factor.
  • ivyleaf
    ivyleaf Posts: 6,431 Forumite
    edited 22 April 2015 at 5:05PM
    Options
    Loving the cat stories! GQ I suppose the woman who found the five cats must have had a cat flap.

lilibet Poor chickens :rotfl:

Possession I believe it's burtha who's waiting for an MRI x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family