PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

O/S Daily Thread Thursday 26th November

13»

Comments

• Evening all,

Jackie - I saw that sign in Tesco this morning and thought exactly the same as you!! They don't have much choice of stock on show at the best of times and I do wonder what is going to be such a bargain!

Busy day for me today, along with the usual bed changing/washing/ironing etc I've packed my bag for our weekend trip to my Aunt's in Spain. The sunshine will be nice but in my heart of hearts I don't really want to go.

Have a lovely weekend all :)
  • :hello: Good evening everyone,

Hugs to all, and hope everyone has had a good day.

Its nearly Friday:j I will be glad to finish tomorrow, although Friday is always very busy, and it is the end of the month, so lots of extra paperwork!

Today was nice and dry so I put some washing on the line and some of it nearly dried, so it is just finishing off on the airer.

I made a sweet potato and butter bean stew for dinner which was lovely as usual:D

I have just been reading the threads on here, doing swagbucks and entering competitions, so a nice evening.

Hugs to all x.
    SPC 11 #445
  • meanmarie
    meanmarie Posts: 5,328 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Evening all,

Nasty, misty day here, got out to Credit Union and to have a look at a new bakery, bread etc looks lovely, but have lots of bread for another couple of days so resisted but I will be back.

Dinner was a salad of leftovers, with cooked bacon, tomatoes, lettuce and anything that could possibly be used, fridge is now looking a bit tidier, think that there is enough to make a hearty soup for tomorrow, feeling proud of myself as I havent shopped for a week and wont need to for another few days.

Hester.....hugs for you and OH......keep away from those horrible people as much as you possibly can.

Gers.....you really have had a bad time.....glad that you are feeling better, but dont do too much too soon.

JackieO......you are such a busy woman and wonderful mother/grandmother, I am proud that I have had the privelege of meeting you!

Busiscoming2.......the sun will do you good, I think that some of the reason I have been feeling down a lot this year is that I havent been out of the country and in the sun at all this year, for the first time in over 20 years....so enjoy yourself.

Stay safe and well everybody

Marie
    Weight 08 February 86kg
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills