Clixsense, Neobux, Crowdflower 2017 Thread

Comments

• Just to warn you, task 995025 "Look At Advertisements And Judge Them" appears to be a little...flaggy!
  • nickyotron
    nickyotron Posts: 376 Forumite
    Straight from Clixsesnse.
    "Skrill Cashouts
    2 Mar 2017 02:19 pm
    Members, for those of you waiting on your Skrill cashout, I apologize for the delay. We have been waiting almost 2 weeks for them to credit several ACH deposits that we sent from our bank account. I was advised yesterday (Wednesday March 1st) that they needed additional documents in order to complete verification of our account. This came as a surprise to me as we have been accepting payments with Skrill for nearly 2 weeks.

I was also told that the deposits should be credited yesterday or today and as of now we are still waiting. I have also made it very clear to them how displeased we are at how they are handling this situation and that they need to rectify it ASAP.

As soon as our deposits are credited I will process Skrill cashouts, even if its over the weekend.

All other cashouts will continue without delay.

Thank you "
  • nickyotron
    nickyotron Posts: 376 Forumite
    Skrill Cashouts - Update
    2 Mar 2017 07:23 pm
    Update - I heard back from Skrill, they advised me our funds will be deposited on Friday so we will process cashouts then.

Thanks

Members, for those of you waiting on your Skrill cashout, I apologize for the delay. We have been waiting almost 2 weeks for them to credit several ACH deposits that we sent from our bank account. I was advised yesterday (Wednesday March 1st) that they needed additional documents in order to complete verification of our account. This came as a surprise to me as we have been accepting payments with Skrill for nearly 2 weeks.

I was also told that the deposits should be credited yesterday or today and as of now we are still waiting. I have also made it very clear to them how displeased we are at how they are handling this situation and that they need to rectify it ASAP.

As soon as our deposits are credited I will process Skrill cashouts, even if its over the weekend.

All other cashouts will continue without delay.

Thank you
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    there are lots of fisher investment tasks up and they are the easier ones where you don't need the bookmarklet to count the thirty seconds down
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,098
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    :j:j:j Have just been paid through skrill.

$16.30 went into my account.

Transferred $15 straight into neobux.

No major charges so will stick with this payment as it suits my needs. :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • sangmmo
    sangmmo Posts: 9 Forumite
    How many Fisher investments tasks are there?
  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,297
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    If anyone is struggling to make their daily goal on Clixsense, go to:-

Offers > OfferToro > VideoLab UK

Takes about 15 minutes, but can be done "on the side" and credits pretty much straight away. I've done 8 rounds without batting an eyelid at it :D
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £92,275.21 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £100 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £65.52 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    purplevamp wrote: »
    If anyone is struggling to make their daily goal on Clixsense, go to:-

Offers > OfferToro > VideoLab UK

Takes about 15 minutes, but can be done "on the side" and credits pretty much straight away. I've done 8 rounds without batting an eyelid at it :D

Thanks I left my laptop running and I then had a message saying maximum ip reached, I think I worked it out right deducting my surveys that it maxed at $1.
    Wonder how long it will be before it gets taken away, shame it's not showing on SB for those days when a nuisance to tick discovery box.
  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,297
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Thanks I left my laptop running and I then had a message saying maximum ip reached, I think I worked it out right deducting my surveys that it maxed at $1.
    Wonder how long it will be before it gets taken away, shame it's not showing on SB for those days when a nuisance to tick discovery box.

I got that message yesterday when I did it on neobux. I managed to get a few on clixsense, then switched to neobux and it gives you 123 coins per round of videos. They've gone down to 10-15 seconds each now :T

It came back again today so it doesn't max out for long :j
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £92,275.21 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £100 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £65.52 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • Im loving the vids and just letting them run on neo.

Am up to nearly 14,000 coins.....(had a few saved before this vid offer came up.)

Hope it goes on for a while. :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure