Advice on child maintenance payment to ex-wife

1234568»

Comments

• JReacher1
    JReacher1 Posts: 4,652 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    I was rightly challenging the fact that here we have two parents of very young children, who are squabbling over who gets what and who has to pay what, while the children are being shunted about between the two of them. It is not the money that they should be prioritising, but the children's welfare. I am shocked, but not surprised, I suppose, that this is controversial.

That is not what you wrote and even if it was it would be factually incorrect...

You have been complaining about the breakfast club and afterschool club as you claim that is cruel to the child as it is a long day. Whether or not the couple were together if they both work full time then they would have no option but to do this. In addition many parents have to put their kids in childcare between 8-6pm.
  • JReacher1 wrote: »
    That is not what you wrote and even if it was it would be factually incorrect...

You have been complaining about the breakfast club and afterschool club as you claim that is cruel to the child as it is a long day. Whether or not the couple were together if they both work full time then they would have no option but to do this. In addition many parents have to put their kids in childcare between 8-6pm.

I can understand it's ruffled a few feathers among women who choose to put their child into childcare all day, but that's not what I was talking about in the context of this thread, which is now becoming derailed, so if we can get back to answering the question asked..?

Namely, how to split their finances fairly while taking the best possible care of two very young children who are now finding themselves going back and forth between two warring parents.

Money is important, naturally, but more important is the children's welfare.
    It is not because things are difficult that we dare not venture
    It is because we dare not venture that they are difficult

SENECA
  • JReacher1
    JReacher1 Posts: 4,652 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    I can understand it's ruffled a few feathers among women who choose to put their child into childcare all day, but that's not what I was talking about in the context of this thread, which is now becoming derailed, so if we can get back to answering the question asked..?

Namely, how to split their finances fairly while taking the best possible care of two very young children who are now finding themselves going back and forth between two warring parents.

Money is important, naturally, but more important is the children's welfare.

You're a very confusing poster.

As far as I can see you've not posted a single reply to the question asked. All you have posted are criticisms of the OP's childcare arrangements, you are now trying to make out it is other posters who have derailed this thread.

I am very confused about what your end goal is here
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport