Child run into side of my car causing damage + small claims court

Comments

• apd100
    apd100 Posts: 17 Forumite
    Definitely not, if they catch a whiff of it, I'll pay that £190 each year for 5 years whether a claim was made or not.
  • apd100 wrote: »
    Definitely not, if they catch a whiff of it, I'll pay that £190 each year for 5 years whether a claim was made or not.

So your commiting insurance fraud then? that's going to really help your case
  • apd100
    Societys child, I dont know where who the letter would come from. I'm here because I don't know if a small claims court is the right solution!
  • As the lady said, it's what your insurance is for.
    Doesn't sound like she intends putting her hand in her pocket.
  • apd100
    Glentoran, if you have nothing of any value to say, take it elsewhere please.
  • So were driving too fast and didn't anticipate a young child could step out onto the road?

the child was crossing the road and you didn't see them, clipped your car as they attempted to get out of the way?

Who's to say your version is the true story?
  • apd100
    about 6 adults, who have all messaged me on facebook to see if I was okay, 2 elderly whitnesses who passed their details to me and also stopped to tell the parents what had happened. Anything else?
  • apd100 wrote: »
    Glentoran, if you have nothing of any value to say, take it elsewhere please.

nah, You asked for opinions on a internet forum ill stay thanks.

You don't inform your insurance company you are committing insurance fraud, and you expect a court would side with you forcing an injured childs parents to pay £190 (inc costs?)
  • Oh dear, you've had a collision with a child and have not reported it to your insurance company?

What are you going to do if a claim is made by the third party?
    I really do suggest you do it now.

He has until he's 21 to bring a claim against you!
  • Oh dear, you've had a collision with a child and have not reported it to your insurance company?

What are you going to do if a claim is made by the third party?
    I really do suggest you do it now.

He has until he's 21 to bring a claim against you!

exactly what I was alluding too
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport