Printed pens

Can anyone help and point me in the direction of a company that can supply printed pens. This is for a small local charity and we will only probably want a print run of about 200. Most of the companies I have found online have a minimum order quantity of 500 which is far too many for us.

Comments

• Savvy_Sue
    Savvy_Sue Posts: 46,014 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Can I just ask why 500 is too many? It's not as if they go off ...
    Signature removed for peace of mind
  • paddyrg
    paddyrg Posts: 13,543 Forumite
    Can you name the past 5 companies you got free pens from? If not, is it really the best thing to use for promotion? If you can name 5 easily, what did the quality of those pens tell you about the company you got them from? Were they good quality, elegant, recycled? Or a bit pony and cheap looking? What image are you going for for your company/charity?
  • littlejaffa
    littlejaffa Posts: 2,251 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    vista print do a pen option - i'm about to order a 'free' one so i can see the quality before ordering more - so can't comment on their quality just now - you can put a good few lines of text on and TCB are giving £5 c/b on an order,
    Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.
    Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.
  • sharonace
    sharonace Posts: 104 Forumite
    The reason for a small print run is that they will be sold in connection with the raising of funds within the year 2013 so we would like them to be dated. Each year we support a different local charity and there is no way we would be able to sell more than about 200.
    Thanks littlejaffa, will have a look at Vistaprint.
  • WLM21
    WLM21 Posts: 1,494 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Nationalpen.co.uk used to do cheap pens. I used them several years ago.

They even let you print several lines of text, so you can add extra details, rather than just a name.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure