spice tailor sample

Comments

• glennamy
    glennamy Posts: 2,083 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    I got one today too for classic butter chicken... where does one purchase a classic butter chicken?
    Can't Smile Without You
  • jayII
    jayII Posts: 40,693 Forumite
    Me too, another butter chicken. We love butter chicken so really looking forward to trying it. :D

The only Spice Tailor comp I've entered is this one from The Lady, posted by JamboDP.
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] Fighting the biggest battle of my life. :( Started 30th January 2018.
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
  • chrissie57
    chrissie57 Posts: 4,857 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Got the butter chicken - looks nice but I wouldn't have signed up just for a sample because I don't eat spicy food of any sort so a bit mystified:o
    "If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you. "
    A.A. Milne

We are such stuff
    As dreams are made on; and our little life
    Is rounded with a sleep.

Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced (James Baldwin)
  • oliveoyl
    oliveoyl Posts: 3,375 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    There was a flush of samples given out a couple of months ago, and in return they wanted you to review the product - the link to review was sent in an email.
    TOP MONEYSAVING TIP

Make your own Pot Noodles using a flower pot, sawdust and some old shoe laces. Pour in boiling water, stir then allow to stand for two minutes before taking one mouthful, and throwing away. Just like the real thing!
  • bobobear
    bobobear Posts: 506 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    I also got the butter chicken- my husband can't wait for dinner now ��
  • Marg2k8
    Marg2k8 Posts: 5,838 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I got the classic butter chicken too. Thanks to whoever posted it.
  • velocity_girl
    velocity_girl Posts: 963 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I got one today too and looking forward to it, yum! Love butter chicken. Can't find any Spice Tailor comps I've entered though and I'm sure I wouldn't have signed up for a sample where you had to review.
    2018 wins: Aspinal of London jewellery box, Boudavida gym outfit, HP Pavilion laptop, The List party tickets, All Points East festival tickets, Kiehls moisturiser, By Terry cc serum, Nars Liquid Bronzer, Benefit highlighter, Nars illuminator, Fresh advanced lip trio set, Cetaphil sample set, signed copy of My Absolute Darling by Gabriel Tallent
  • Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Yep, me too. I may be wrong, but I think I clicked for this from my daily Magic Freebies email. And I think they're going to send a follow up survey to ask if we liked it, but again, I'm not 100% certain.

Blu X
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I'm not scared to be seen
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • robbies_gal
    robbies_gal Posts: 7,895 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    thanks all
    i didnt receive any email or request for a review
    What goes around-comes around
  • cagsd
    cagsd Posts: 7,623 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    I got a mysterious Butter Chicken sample in the post yesterday too, never had any email or any other correspondence regarding it though. I presumed it must have been something to do with comping either a runners up prize or something to do with ticking a box for mailing, either way I'm looking forward to trying it!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure