Hotel in Belfast

Hi,

We are looking for a good value hotel in Belfast for a family of four. One room for all of like a Travelodge or Premier Inn would be ideal.

We are asking for a recommendation as we'd like one that is in a good location for getting to see the city and which has free or cheap car parking available at the hotel or nearby.

Oh, and any ideas for what a family with 9+10 year old boys could do whilst we are there would also be appreciated, including good places to eat,

We go in February.

Thank you :)

John

Comments

• I chose Jurys Inn Belfast 3-star property. I think it is quite good. The main advantage of staying in this hotel is its very central location. You have to pay for parking your car - disadvantage. Rooms need to be modernised but they are clean. Staff were friendly at front desk. Did not eat or drink in the hotel as there are so many places within easy walking distance. Would probably go back, but I would also look for more modern hotels in the area too !
  • hcb42
    hcb42 Posts: 5,962 Forumite
    pretty sure there is a Premier Inn
  • missile
    missile Posts: 11,684 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    The Titanic exhibition is a must see.
    "A nation's greatness is measured by how it treats its weakest members." ~ Mahatma Gandhi
    Ride hard or stay home :iloveyou:
  • ivanwilson
    ivanwilson Posts: 72 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 9 November 2017 at 8:15PM
    There's a premier inn almost beside the titanic exhibition. It's also adjacent to the Odyssey entertainment complex/SSE Arena so you could have a look to see if there are any concerts/shows or ice hockey games on. There is also the W5 centre which I think the boys would enjoy. Worth getting a city tour hop on/off bus; the ticket lasts 2 days so you can sit on the bus for the whole tour one day and then hop on/off the next. Hope you've a great stay.

No free parking at this premier inn location though.
  • Thank you, Ivan. Great stuff.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport