Serves me right...

TheGardener
TheGardener Posts: 3,303 Forumite
Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
edited 17 April 2017 at 4:46PM in All shopped out!
Ok - I'm usually a pretty savvy shopper but in a moment of weakness I have had a major fail :o
Been eyeing up a watch I fancy since Christmas and finally saw the price come down by about £30 in store A in the local 'mall' so I bought it and feeling pretty pleased with myself for being patient and waiting for the price to come down...today, same shopping centre, different shop, same watch but £65 cheaper :doh:_pale_
Its taken the shine of my new watch a bit and I do love it but the moral of this story is check, check and double check before you put the money down.

Comments

• unforeseen
    unforeseen Posts: 7,279 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Its taken the shine of my new watch a bit and I do love it but the moral of this story is check, check and double check before you put the money down.

And after you have bought, STOP LOOKING!
  • TheGardener
    TheGardener Posts: 3,303 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I know I shouldn't have looked -but once a MSE fanatic - always a :money: fanatic...

I love the watch though. I did consider for a minute returning it to shop A and going and buying it at shop B but I would just feel guilty as I have worn it for a couple of days. Its lesson learned though :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure