Rocksmith and les pul guitar (too good to be true)

I have little experience with amazon, and was looking for an electric guitar to play rocksmith for the xbox360 and came across this on amazon. When I saw this I jumped straight in and bought this.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B007KGI9E6/ref=pe_385721_37986871_TE_item. I got this for £79.99 and £2 postage from someone one called homeclear.

Clearly stated that it was new and as described.

Little details on amazon about then. Feedback is 80% 4 positive and 1 negative(order was cancelled).

Paid using barclaycard.

Should I have been sceptical and quickly cancell the order, or am I just being paranoid

This is who I have bought from
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aag/main?ie=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=0&isCBA=&marketplaceID=A1F83G8C2ARO7P&orderID=026-2946536-8913950&seller=A91AT05M90PUT
Thanks
Started advent comps 04.12.2013
1st day won bunch of flowers
2nd day ipad mini

Above space reserved for today's win :rotfl:

Comments

• p00hsticks
    p00hsticks Posts: 12,672
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    farmeruk wrote: »
    Little details on amazon about then. Feedback is 80% 4 positive and 1 negative(order was cancelled).

Look at the dates though - three of the positives are from 2005, and one from 2012 - the negative rating is the only piece of feedback at all given in over a year.

Personally, I wouldn't have risked it
  • Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Ambassador
    Hi, we move threads if we think they’ll get more help elsewhere (please read the forum rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com"]forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].

I’ve moved your thread from the ‘I wanna’ board to the ‘Music’ board, where it is better suited.

Regards

Nile
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • googler
    googler Posts: 16,103
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    What's your point? That you're having buyer'sremorse about an online purchase...?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure