Get in the swing for Spring - Slimming World support thread 2017

Comments

• shala_moo
    shala_moo Posts: 3,272 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    lantanna wrote: »
    Hey Shala, I didn't put my post in red on Saturday coz I was on my Ipad so maybe you didn't see my 1 b loss ?

Sorry I did see it, and this is about to sound a bit strange... when I woke up this morning my first thought was "I'm sure Lantanna had a loss this week and I've missed it" :rotfl: I was going to post to let you know I'd missed you then it got a bit late and I had to leave for work :o sorry..

I'll add it in tonight and if I've missed anyone else then i apologise, just let me know and i'll change it.
    Mortgage amount at 31/12/2011 £166,050 now £0 as at Sept 21 - 15yrs 4 months early.

• WJN222
    WJN222 Posts: 202 Forumite
    afternoon all,

reporting in with a one 1lb loss -1lb please Shala.
    I am pleased it is a loss however that bring my total to -6.5lbs and I soooo wanted my half stone. hey ho its still headed in the right direction.

On plan today and am really going to try and force myself to the gym tonight. I have been sunday, last night and am booked in tomorrow night but figure I could use an extra session given we are away for the weekend.
    walk 2018 miles in 2018 - 781 of 2018
    Save £5 for every PR: 10 of 35
  • lantanna
    lantanna Posts: 4,389 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    shala_moo wrote: »
    Sorry I did see it, and this is about to sound a bit strange... when I woke up this morning my first thought was "I'm sure Lantanna had a loss this week and I've missed it" :rotfl: I was going to post to let you know I'd missed you then it got a bit late and I had to leave for work :o sorry..

I'll add it in tonight and if I've missed anyone else then i apologise, just let me know and i'll change it.

No problem at all lol, never worry about it!!! Add it on when you get a chance!

Your doing a better job with it than I ever would : )
  • WJN222
    WJN222 Posts: 202 Forumite
    oh and I am so onboard with setting up our own company - I'm happy to make the tea!
    walk 2018 miles in 2018 - 781 of 2018
    Save £5 for every PR: 10 of 35
  • chocomonsta
    chocomonsta Posts: 487 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi Shala

thanks for the chart, forgot to post STS for me
  • Top_Girl
    Top_Girl Posts: 1,211 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Foof!

I've had a challenging day at work. Happily, I've been too busy to eat :D

B - Mushroom omelette

D - Ham, egg and new potato salad. Melon chunks, as yet untouched. Might leave them here (then do fresh at home) til tomorrow

T - Spaghetti bolognese

Syns - not sure.

HEXA - Milk in tea
    HEXB - Alpen lights
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Congratulations MSM on being our SOTW.

Well done to all the losers and hugs for those that need them.

Make sure you don't overdo it Kathryn. It's good that your company are saying to do only what you feel you're up to.

It's another EE day today:

B - omelette with bacon, mushrooms, peppers & spinach
    L - LO lamb dansak (which is what I ended up doing with the LO lamb for dinner last night); WM pitta (HEB)
    D - mixed bean goulash; rice

HEA - millk
    HEB - pitta
    Syns - none planned (can't really have more than 1 or 2 as that's about all I've got left until Thursday morning's WI!

Denise
  • wizkid1
    wizkid1 Posts: 1,833 Forumite
    Good evening everyone. I know I had a STS this week, :mad:but, believe me at the next WI will be different at least 2 lb. Fingers crossed.:):):):)

This will be my Wednesday's menu plan, it's still going well :T:T

Breakfast.. Bran flakes A/B. Frozen mixed berries.

Lunch.. bacon omelette tomatoes beetroot. Bread 6 syns clementine.

Dinner.. chicken breast ovenbaked crispy potatoes. Garden peas corn.

Extra 2 crispbread with butter 5 syns f f yoghurt. Apple
    11 syns.
  • Moneysaverme
    Moneysaverme Posts: 284 Forumite
    Hello all,

Thanks so much SHALA for doing the charts and keeping us right. Sorry to hear you are struggling, hopefully you will get back on track soon.

I'm still doing the 777 and still losing. Trying extra hard this week as I want to hit my 1 stone lost. I slipped a bit and spent the weekend eating chocolate - cannot do that again! It was nice though!!

I had to laugh when someone wrote that since starting SW they are permanently in the kitchen cooking and washing up. That's exactly the same for me, I don't eat any processed food to speak of and all my meals are SW and cooked from scratch. It is hard work though. I don't have a dishwasher either so it seems I'm constantly washing up! I don't understand the opinion that SW equals nothing but ready meals and processed food.

Really hope everyone who is finding things tough for whatever reason all manage to turn the corner soon. Well done to all those losing, let's try to keep it up x

Ps just a reminder of a yummy recipe on the SW app, the veggie red pepper tortilla (veggie 7 day recipe). It's lovely and great sliced up for lunches.
    Weight loss 2017/2018 - 49 lbs
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    edited 7 March 2017 at 10:19PM
    1 lb off for me. Got my 2 stone award. Happy with that after the fortnight I've had
    Zebras rock
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport