Transfer from Charles De Gaulle to Disneyland

Does anyone have any recommendations on who/what to use to travel from Paris CDG airport to Disneyland and back?

Comments

• I think there is a direct bus link from CDG to Disney. You just go to one of the bus stops outside the Terminal building.

This is probable the most cost efficient method.
  • Voyager2002
    Voyager2002 Posts: 15,277 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    You could also take the train: both CDG and Disneyland have main line stations. But since you are there, why not spend some time in Paris? Personally, if I had the chance to see Paris I would give Disneyland a miss.
  • Thanks,

I would but the 3 kids would probably kill us! :eek:
  • Shuttle bus service website here...

http://www.vea.fr/uk/index.asp

and the high speed train website here...

http://www.tgv.co.uk/
  • Avoid a company called Opipare Travel (www parisshuttlebus com) - they offer a "VIP" service for a private transfer avoiding the need to drop off passengers at other hotels etc, but then turn up full of passengers - I ended up crammed in the front seat between the driver and another passender with 6 other passengers in the rear seats - 5 of whom had also paid for an exclusive transfer. The other 3 passenders who had only paid for shared transport were also not that impressed as they had to sit with their carry on bags on their laps as the back was fully loaded.
  • northwest1965
    northwest1965 Posts: 2,058 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    We used
    http://www.ezyshuttle.com/
    I cannot recommend them enough. John was great!
    Loved our trip to the West Coast USA. Death Valley is the place to go!
  • sara2323
    sara2323 Posts: 479 Forumite
    Also looking for transfer and the TGV option appears to be the most cost effective (& quick!). Does anyone know where to catch the train from, we land in AEROGARE 2 TERMINAL E.

We've never been before so no idea whereabouts it is!

Thanks.

• balletshoes
    balletshoes Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    sara2323 wrote: »
    Also looking for transfer and the TGV option appears to be the most cost effective (& quick!). Does anyone know where to catch the train from, we land in AEROGARE 2 TERMINAL E.

We've never been before so no idea whereabouts it is!

Thanks.

The TGV station at CDG is in the same terminal building that your arrive at, terminal 2. You have a 10-15 minute walk from your gate to the TGV station. Just follow the signs for TGV/SNCF with a little picture of a train beside it :).
  • delwynshd
    delwynshd Posts: 2,907 Forumite
    use a company called alpline a private taxi is about 100 pounds return, the taxi is the same price if the are 4 or 6

Works out cheaper they wait for you in arrivals at charles de gaulle very good service drop you off at the door of your hotel, they give you a time to be at the hotel entrance for your return

Del
    I am a Travel Agent

My company’s ABTA numbers are P6046. MSE doesn't check my status as a Travel Agent, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Travel Agent Code of Conduct.
  • meandmaboy
    meandmaboy Posts: 470 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    lovedisney wrote: »
    Avoid a company called Opipare Travel (www parisshuttlebus com) - they offer a "VIP" service for a private transfer avoiding the need to drop off passengers at other hotels etc, but then turn up full of passengers - I ended up crammed in the front seat between the driver and another passender with 6 other passengers in the rear seats - 5 of whom had also paid for an exclusive transfer. The other 3 passenders who had only paid for shared transport were also not that impressed as they had to sit with their carry on bags on their laps as the back was fully loaded.

Can't understand why you've re-started a thread thats almost 3 years out of date :eek:
    I take the point that you are unhappy with the above company, but you would have been better posting this as a new thread if you wanted to get maximum exposure to complain about the treatment you've had & to warn others about the bad experience with you had with them.
    I always think that everythings everchanging & nothing stays the same from 1 trip to the next :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure