Sun £9.50 Holidays Jan 2014 Code words

Mr_Doovde
Mr_Doovde Posts: 291 Forumite
First Anniversary Combo Breaker
Hi All

The code words will be posted here every day, I will update the opening post so the words appear here and you don't have to hunt through the thread for them. I'm not buying the paper so if people who do could post the word of the day in the thread then I will update it.

I'm not sure if it will be possible to crack the final word, as last time the sun did this in September 2013 the last word was a random combination of letters and numbers (it was CY07) so maybe those days are over :cry:

Codes:

Sat 4th : GOOD
Sun 5th : RACE
Mon 6th : SHOW
Tue 7th : KITE
Wed 8th : ABLE
Thu 9th : NEON
Fri 10th : ECHO
Sat 11th : GONE
Sun 12th : PS61
Mon 13th : TIME
Bonus : LOOK
Joovce, Joovce you want me to spell, it's a J, V, C.

Comments

• aimski5
    aimski5 Posts: 21 Forumite
    Hi just wondering if there is a thread set up yet for the priority reference to enable you to book online or if anyone has one going spare it would be gratefully received :) We have one but our friends would like to join us this year and if they book via post as its their first time, they'll never end up with the same holiday as us. Tia
  • jellyhead
    jellyhead Posts: 21,555 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    aimski5 wrote: »
    Hi just wondering if there is a thread set up yet for the priority reference to enable you to book online or if anyone has one going spare it would be gratefully received :) We have one but our friends would like to join us this year and if they book via post as its their first time, they'll never end up with the same holiday as us. Tia

It mentions being able to book multiple holidays, but I haven't looked at the details. Maybe you can book for your friends too?
    52% tight
  • jellyhead
    jellyhead Posts: 21,555 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    There's a thread here for asking for booking references http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4856235&page=2
    52% tight
  • pholey
    pholey Posts: 6 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    :j Is it really that time of year again?!? Yaaaaay! :beer: Although I'm a bit twitchy about it at the moment as I haven't yet received my priority booking form I had an email on 30th to say it was in the post, but nothing as yet :( I'm hopefully going to book my first european one this time :T Get ready for the code cracking folks!! ;)
  • springdreams
    springdreams Posts: 3,623 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler Car Insurance Carver! Home Insurance Hacker! Xmas Saver!
    pholey wrote: »
    :j Is it really that time of year again?!? Yaaaaay! :beer: Although I'm a bit twitchy about it at the moment as I haven't yet received my priority booking form I had an email on 30th to say it was in the post, but nothing as yet :( I'm hopefully going to book my first european one this time :T Get ready for the code cracking folks!! ;)

I got mine in the post yesterday, so you should get yours soon :D
    squeaky wrote: »
    Smiles are as perfect a gift as hugs...
    ..one size fits all... and nobody minds if you give it back.
    ☆.。.:*・° Housework is so much easier without the clutter ☆.。.:*・°
    SPC No. 518
  • Hi,
    I have not had my email or letter yet. Has everyone had the emails by now, or are they still going out?
  • Got mine yesterday. Bonus code is "look" hth
  • Got my letter today. It says in the letter that the priority code will allow you to book as many holidays as you like.
    Declutter 2024 in 2024 /2024 SPC = 13 £45.32 (2023) £64.89 (2022) £95.67 (2021) £305.16 (2020)Loan paid off! Credit card paid off!!! Debt paid off, debt free date 28/12/2020
  • millerose
    millerose Posts: 794 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Just by the skin of the teeth my Priority form landed on the doormat today :j complete with usual bumf and Bonus token.
    Got a holiday booked in for April half term from last years round. Going to use this form for May half term or possibly a weekend when the kiddies have a training day on Monday later on in year.

I LOVE SUN HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :T:T
  • jenand8285
    jenand8285 Posts: 282 Forumite
    pholey wrote: »
    :( I'm hopefully going to book my first european one this time :T Get ready for the code cracking folks!! ;)

Yay, I am hoping to book a European one this year. Went on my first UK one last summer.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure