Icesave Veterans Association

Comments

• amistupid
    amistupid Posts: 55,997
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    The thing that has made me giggle "men the stronger sex", you've got be joking! The regular male posters on here have been in and out more than washing on an April day. The ladies have stood firm and resolute. Well done girls. :T :T :T
    In memory of Chris Hyde #867
  • st
    st Posts: 3,461 Forumite
    amistupid wrote: »
    As you know I've been browsing around the other threads. There's definitely one or two hints, not many, from the serious ones, that this board may not be an appropriate place for us now (in my opinion it never really has been the right place and I fully expected us to be moved on) I've popped into the MSE arms, far less formal, than this board and there's lots of pleasant, friendly and witty people there, plus there's always someone about. How do members feel about moving our thread across. My first allegiance will always be with the IVA but I just sense we may thrive better in new pastures. What do others think?[/quot

so here i am retired yet back again my answer is yes Adey good idea to move forward and it will get more partcipants ,which will be god for you during the daytime hours unless Africanman appears in which case " shoot him" :rotfl:
    so my vote is go for it :A
  • st
    The thing that has made me giggle "men the stronger sex", you've got be joking! The regular male posters on here have been in and out more than washing on an April day. The ladies have stood firm and resolute. Well done girls. :T :T :T

yes what dummys us males are :D
  • st

like these:eek: ..........

l_89d65b3d3e893fa3f559f5db7e599f83.jpg
  • oql61
    oql61 Posts: 613 Forumite
    As you know I've been browsing around the other threads. There's definitely one or two hints, not many, from the serious ones, that this board may not be an appropriate place for us now (in my opinion it never really has been the right place and I fully expected us to be moved on) I've popped into the MSE arms, far less formal, than this board and there's lots of pleasant, friendly and witty people there, plus there's always someone about. How do members feel about moving our thread across. My first allegiance will always be with the IVA but I just sense we may thrive better in new pastures. What do others think?

Absolutely fine by me. Do you just type in 'MSE arms' in forums?
  • st
    Adey before I finally depart moved by your comments

"infact my fight not flee attitude lead to the injuries that abuptly ended my career"
    can i ask what your brave actions were and did the villian get justice ?
    good man
  • st
    oql61 wrote: »

well i am glad you up for it Olivia you must be one of those strong resolute ladies Adey mentioned:D
  • amistupid
    Forumite
    I don't want this to sound patronising but in my professional experience, generally, I've found that females react better under stress, more focused and level headed than males.
  • amistupid
    Forumite
    oql61 wrote: »

If we give it a while to get the general consensus, and then I'll look into the actual logistics of a move. Contact the administrators etc.
  • amistupid wrote: »
    I don't want this to sound patronising but in my professional experience, generally, I've found that females react better under stress, more focused and level headed than males.

Couldn't agree more;);):rotfl:
    drunkenladyillusionqs3.jpg

(Just toooo good that picture, to use only the once!)

Agreed: the MSE arms it is then. :beer:
    Can we have our own 'room' there? Should I be decorating it with banners and streamers now??
    Every rule has an exception.......:rolleyes2
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport