Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Old Git
    • By Old Git 18th Jun 17, 6:17 PM
    • 4,222Posts
    • 3,693Thanks
    Old Git
    paying cash into nationwide account
    • 18th Jun 17, 6:17 PM
    paying cash into nationwide account 18th Jun 17 at 6:17 PM
    is there any way to pay cash into a nationwide current account without going to a nationwide branch .

Can it be paid via the post office or another bank .It will be CASH every 4 weeks .Approx £70 .

Cant to DD or online .
    "Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many"
Page 2
    • agrinnall
    • By agrinnall 19th Jun 17, 2:19 PM
    • 18,430 Posts
    • 14,144 Thanks
    agrinnall
    I understand that NW remioved the perk of European Health Insurance last end.

Does anyone know or has read any news about them not extending the insurance once certificate is expired for this who currently still have it ??
    Originally posted by adindas
    You've been around for long enough to know better than to hijack a thread. If you really want your question answered (rather than just looking on the Nationwide website) start your own thread.
    • mt99
    • By mt99 19th Jun 17, 4:14 PM
    • 346 Posts
    • 154 Thanks
    mt99
    You can pay cash in at the post office into other bank accounts for example Lloyds or Barclays you could ask the landlord if they have an account at Lloyds or Barclays the money could be paid into it

or ask would they be willing to open an account at these institutions purely to receive the £70 because of the tenants disability
    • mt99
    • By mt99 19th Jun 17, 4:17 PM
    • 346 Posts
    • 154 Thanks
    mt99
    Or indeed you could ask the landlord if he would be willing to open a post office savings account

the tenant could just pay £70 into that over the post office counter
    • Heng Leng
    • By Heng Leng 19th Jun 17, 7:57 PM
    • 4,100 Posts
    • 1,254 Thanks
    Heng Leng
    Maybe I'm missing something, but isn't an obvious solution that you pay the £70 into your account and FP on his behalf to the landlord?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,060Posts Today

6,526Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Follow Martin