Monarch delays & Compensations. Listed flights denied in O.P.

Options

Comments

• Wishful_Thinker
    Options
    How do we access the list being compliled by Mark in the OP please,
  • LBD
    LBD Posts: 261 Forumite
    Options
    LBD wrote: »
    Originally Posted by Mark2spark
    Known flights that Monarch have agreed compensation on:
    ZB227 PMI - LGW 07/10/12 Payment received
    ZB3566 LUTON - FIUMICINO 07/10/12 Payment received

Flights denied for EC's
    Mon3693 20/9/2011 Mombassa-Gatwick
    ZB743 Malaga - Gatwick 7/10/12 - No2 C-duct engine fault and fan cowl delaminated. Replacement from Memphis.
    ZB743 Malaga - Gatwick 14/7/12 - Nose landing gear fault
    ZB743 Malaga -Gatwick 15/07/12 Engine prob on previous flight
    ZB743 Malaga - Gatwick 28/7/12 - Air bleed leak on previous flight with crew out of hours
    ZB685 Sharm El Sheikh - Manchester 29/09/12 Wing flap hinge pin sheared off
    MON1484 Gatwick-Dalaman 17/09/12 Wet lease recall & First officer called in sick
    ZB248 Gatwick -Sharm El Sheik 8/4/12 cracked windscreen needed replacing
    ZB249 Sharm - Gatwick 08/04/12 Cracked windscreen
    MON5028 Manchester to Zakynthos 31/05/12 Cracked windscreen
    ZB655 Malaga -Manchester 4/11/12 Nose landing gear fault
    ZB742 Gatwick - Malaga 07/10/12 Engine duct fault, replacement shipped from Tennessee
    ZB252 Gatwick - Alicante 2/06/12 Steering and brakes tech issue on previous flight and crew out of hours so plane in Egypt overnight
    ZB581 Faro - Manchester 3/11/12 Previous flight tech issue, divert to Dalaman
    ZB959 PMI - BHX 03&04/07/12 hydraulic pipe failure
    ZB3566 Luton - Rome on 3/04/12 Fuel valve fault
    ZB217 Faro - Gatwick 20/08/12 Previous flight emergency floor lights EC Knock on

ZB3566 Luton-Rome 03/04/2012.....Previos flight fuel valve fault...:rotfl::rotfl:

here is the list so far..... if you want to add yours to it all I did was hit quote adn add my flight details....
    :j
  • cosmo21
    cosmo21 Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    Apologies if it's been suggested before, and I'm not sure if it will do much good, but I've just submitted a story to Watchdog on this. If others who are also being denied what should be legitimate claims do the same, perhaps Monarch will be forced to sit up and take a bit more notice. It certainly can't hurt anyway. Just google BBC Watchdog to get to the page where you can submit a story. I see from their last programme that they did a piece on banks not paying PPI compensation, so it might be something they would be interested in.
  • Mark2spark
    Mark2spark Posts: 2,306 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    How do we access the list being compliled by Mark in the OP please,

OP stands for Original post or Opening Post so basically it's the first post in this thread.
  • Mark2spark
    Options
    LBD wrote: »
    ZB3566 Luton-Rome 03/04/2012.....Previous flight fuel valve fault...:rotfl::rotfl:

Is that your one LBD?
    I thought I had that already :huh:
  • LBD
    LBD Posts: 261 Forumite
    Options
    it is Mark you said you didnt have it lol....

you do have the same flight no but for oct which has been paid, thats why i asked what was the reason for the delay and how long was the delay???
  • Mark2spark
    Options
    Well I don't know now. I just trawled through this thread yesterday and added all the flights with EC letters that I could see.
  • bushcaro
    bushcaro Posts: 542 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, I think this was asked before but cannot see a response. Our flight ZB826 from Luton to Dalaman on 20/8/2010 was scheduled for take off at 3.05 but did not leave until midnight.
    Will MOnarch accept the claim form if I do not have tickets/boarding cards? I did book online but not in my order history . Only proof I guess is passport date stamp? Tx
  • MontyWomble
    Options
    I have completed the MCOL online process now! Can't wait to receive Monarchs response.

Strange one, it said Northampton County Court, is this due to their post code? As we live in Lancashire!
  • boojims
    boojims Posts: 178 Forumite
    Options
    I had a flight delay ZB870 Luton to Palma 31/7/2010 of 10 hours.

I complained to Monarch at the time and they offered £40 off each (4 of us) on a future flight booking (no cash value). We didn't take up this offer.
    Could I reclaim now?

They said 'the delay was due to changes to our flying programme as a result of a technical problem with our fleet' - whatever that means?!

What does anyone think? Thanks
    :hello:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family