Everyone Looking Into Trolley Excitement

Comments

• midsguy75
    midsguy75 Posts: 328 Forumite
    Ummm, now what do i do with 20 big bars of Chocolate.... managed to get 18 boxes too..... they are actually very nice
    Thanks T 38p!

Also spotted hand wash 22p and bath soak 17p
    :money:
  • rose28454
    rose28454 Posts: 4,945
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    neosi wrote: »
    Morning All

Had a late night watching the news, thinking about those involved yesterday

Theyve just announced that the London Marathon will be going ahead all be it with extra security :T :T

Very dark here this morning, looks like some heavy showers are on there way but at least its warm :)

My sister's company does the catering for the officials and i am going to help. Fully expected security to be increased.
    Just back from the doctor and she has put me on a BP tablet but said my ECG was ok and although my cholesterol is up I have no other risk factors as I don't smoke or drink. I told her I have started on Porridge for bkfast ( thanks to Asda for the September 32p Porridge) am eating more fruit and have cut down on my fat intake. I need to lose some weight for son's wedding anyway.
    She also told me to cut down on my stress level so will be only doing minimum for Mum from now on and at least she has a care package in place now. It won't go down well but she told me i have to look after myself.
  • ma-ri-ella
    ma-ri-ella Posts: 980 Forumite
    Morgy9 wrote: »

NB presumably this would work in Asda too although the return may not be much better than internet? However you would get £2 giftcard for overcharge, 2 for 1 and its a way of using up your cheesy apgs if you have a lot.

2 questions - do sainsbugs offer anything if overcharge?
    Is the £2 gift card in asda per transaction with an overcharge or per item overcharged?

Not sure about sainsbugs . £2 gift card is supposed to be on per different offer/ item overcharge ie if you bought 10 packets of Jaffa cakes and were overcharged u wd only get £2x1 but say there was also a double scan on bread or whatever then u wd get a 2nd one
    £365 a year spend challenge - this has included food/clothes/beauty?? who knows where I am
    20,000 step a day challenge
  • lutzi1
    lutzi1 Posts: 2,703
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    fairclaire wrote: »
    got to go Im being knocked off by the BT man:eek::eek::eek: his words not mine :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: laters :)

At least it wasn't knocked up! :D Morning all :).
    Hope is not a strategy.
  • scamps1966
    scamps1966 Posts: 5,648
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    stu007 wrote: »
    In what way do management get into trouble over DTD?

Hi Stu, Did you find any chocs in yate? :)
  • lutzi1
    lutzi1 Posts: 2,703
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Morgy9 wrote: »

Lutzil - hope you are ok - do check up with Drs re skull issue. Sending much love... However I can't resist this, - woke up this morning and suddenly thought does that make you a crackhead (sorry couldn't resist it) :D.

Cheeky! :D We must have another meet up soon! :) xx
    Hope is not a strategy.
  • FloFlo
    FloFlo Posts: 32,720 Forumite
    Shows how easy it is doesn't it, I'm a newbie at Candy Crush and it just said about unlocking something, I clicked and it wanted to charge me over 16$:eek:

Just as well I have never linked any payment method so I can't buy anything by mistake, but you can see how a kiddie would:(

You can, neither of my accounts have a payment method on, I only fund them by gift card. It's much too easy.
  • FloFlo
    Hi,

I have set up a twitter account to try and help new home owners, new families, struggling families and stundents etc on finding the best deals out in the supermarket at the moment. We need followers to take a picture of any supermarket deals they see etc in the shops and post them on our twitter page with #trolleydealssavings. This way we can open up all of those supermarket offers at the supermarkets that people sat at home might not be aware of.

Thanks for your time

@trolleydeals

There are already many websites that do this.
  • nuttybabe
    nuttybabe Posts: 2,299 Forumite
    Morning all

No 1p chocs in my T's but I did get pro vitamin shampoo for 18p, pro vitamin conditioner 20p, bath soak 17p and more handwash. :D stored it in the attic as I got rather a lot of it! :D
  • FloFlo
    david and arther behave your selves lol

Bromance :p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business