Swagging in 2013 - Part 1

Comments

• Hey! How long did it take the mediguard survey to credit? Mine still hasn't yet, will be typical if I have to raise a ticket for it, being such a high paying one.
    :heart: Mummy to an amazing little girl :heart:
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    The postcode shouldn't have any spaces in it and the international code for the UK is just 44.

Still having problems with tis. So you put for example +44 and then do you put anything in area code or just the last 6 numbers in phone number part?
  • I've just done that one, but I didn't get a completion page at the end, it took me to a Surveyhead home page and asked me to log in. Anyone got any ideas what I can do from here? :(

Hmm, very strange. I decided to register with this Surveyhead to see what would happen, and it credited me £3 for completing the survey; it was only worth 50sb! It might be worth pursuing with this site...

I've already raised a ticket, though, I wonder what will happen with that now??
  • bluebiro
    bluebiro Posts: 138 Forumite
    edited 25 January 2013 at 1:14AM
    Completed the mediguard survey now waiting to see if it credits. been 20 mins. If not I still have made 110sb today so over target.

Edit: Credited along with icci giving me a total of 692sb today going to do sb to get 700 i think :)
    Swagbucks joined 20/12/12 £50AGC £60 paypal
    My Survey :£10 AGC,Valued opinions £10 voucher
    £20 ASDA Vouchers £10 amazon £20 boots
    Total claimed:£160
    Ebay=£19.40
  • CathWales wrote: »
    Still having problems with tis. So you put for example +44 and then do you put anything in area code or just the last 6 numbers in phone number part?

You don't put the +, it's already there, just 44. For the rest of the phone number I put my dad's old mobile number as it's one I can remember easily. So in the first box I put 44, the next box I put 7xx and in the last one I put 0067xxx (with numbers, not Xs). I didn't put anything in the next box asking for a mobile number as it already accepted it in the first one.
  • A few videos on the homepage :)
    Mortgage start date 19 January 2018, end Jan 2043.
    Owed £38,000/£38,000
  • miwa
    miwa Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    Ohhhh I wish it could be urinary incontinence survey every day!
  • miwa
    miwa Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    It credited! There is a god!
  • miwa wrote: »
    It credited! There is a god!

Mine too, yay!! :j
    :heart: Mummy to an amazing little girl :heart:
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    You don't put the +, it's already there, just 44. For the rest of the phone number I put my dad's old mobile number as it's one I can remember easily. So in the first box I put 44, the next box I put 7xx and in the last one I put 0067xxx (with numbers, not Xs). I didn't put anything in the next box asking for a mobile number as it already accepted it in the first one.

I always lft out the + sign and left out the 0 and added a mobile no. It does always take me to another screen to arrange a call time and I get a thank you screen, but as it hasn't credited I keep going back to the first page as I keep getting an 'unknown error - unable to process your request' message on the forn and think that's why it may not have credited if others are saying they had theirs instantly.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure