Leapforce

Comments

• siendi
    siendi Posts: 73 Forumite
    yes i can log in......i might just start.....have you started now?
  • System
    System Posts: 178,092 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    miamoo wrote: »
    Had an email back during the night and it was a problem their end.
    Anyone doing the exam this week that has to be submitted the 27th I have had one email saying its got to be in by 12am PST (8am GMT) and then on the following 2 emails it says 10.34am PST (6.34pm GMT) .
    Obviously with me losing almost 3 days the later time is better, but I dont know if I dare risk it. What times has everyone else had to submit by?
    I will email and ask them but as I wont get a reply untill the early hours.

Any news miamoo? Hope you got the test finished okay, I wonder when we will hear something :cool:
  • miamoo
    miamoo Posts: 1,694 Forumite
    rachelja wrote: »
    Any news miamoo? Hope you got the test finished okay, I wonder when we will hear something :cool:

I managed to get access to part 2 on Tuesday and worked for 8hrs it, only managed to get half of it done, so worrying that I would be rushing it I emailed and asked for extra time, and they said its not possible, but they can cancel my exam and they would reschedule, look out for our emails!
    I had a bit of a panic, emailed back and didn't get a reply (I had done so much work on it I didn't want to start again!)

I didn't get a reply, but I could access the exam so I have finished and submitted it.

I also had 3 different submission times (on different emails) which didn't help.

Its in now, so hopefully I haven't missed the deadline. It was really hard, I dont think I have done very well.

How long does it take to get the results?
    £100 - £10,000
  • lexilex
    lexilex Posts: 1,953 Forumite
    How long does it take to get the results?

I got results about 8.30pm our time on the day it was due. Good luck!
  • miamoo
    lexilex wrote: »
    I got results about 8.30pm our time on the day it was due. Good luck!

What time did you have to submit by?
    I had an email origionally saying midnight 27th.
    But then the actual exam said 10.34am PST so I assumed this was correct, and didn't submit untill around 3pm this afternoon.
    There was no way I could of submitted by 8am gmt I didn't get access to part 2 untill yesterday morning!

I have emailed and asked if I was late submitting, so I will have to wait and see what they say!
    £100 - £10,000
  • lexilex
    lexilex Posts: 1,953 Forumite
    What time did you have to submit by?
    I had an email origionally saying midnight 27th.
    But then the actual exam said 10.34am PST so I assumed this was correct, and didn't submit untill around 3pm this afternoon.
    There was no way I could of submitted by 8am gmt I didn't get access to part 2 untill yesterday morning!

I have emailed and asked if I was late submitting, so I will have to wait and see what they say!

Mine had to be sibmitted by midnight PST which is 8 hours behind us so 8am. I don't think the timings are reliable, I received my exam much earlier than I was told I would.
  • System
    Good luck miamoo. Glad you managed to submit it. :)
  • miamoo
    I just hope I got it in in time!
    I'll let you know how I get on x
    £100 - £10,000
  • System
    I'm in :j:j
  • Me too:j:j:j:j Very happy!!! I worked for Lionbridge for eleven months and really miss it. Thanks to the OP for bringing this opportunity to everyone's notice!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure