Anyone know anything on (RISE CREDIT CARD)

Comments

• Hi i have done my application over aweek ago now anyone tell me when u get the card please thought it was five working days ......but call centre is saying 7 working days .....anyone help in this matter please
  • do they accept people that heve been insolvent (ex bankerupt)
  • does this card help build credit rating ?
  • does this card help build credit rating ?

Obviously. I wouldn't get one though myself as the price per £100 owed is silly. I would only get one if i was paying in full. If you are not paying in full go check repayments before applying and spending on one.
  • So u spend £100 quid u got to pay £10 pounds and then 10% of the balance thats well high , why should u have to pay £10 if u can pay the balance in full!
  • So u spend £100 quid u got to pay £10 pounds and then 10% of the balance thats well high , why should u have to pay £10 if u can pay the balance in full!

Because there are no fees/interest so you pay a set amount.
    Obviously if you pay it off in full balance will be 0 so you can't pay X amount + 10% of 0 would be 0 anyway.
  • hayton2k3 wrote: »
    Because there are no fees/interest so you pay a set amount.
    Obviously if you pay it off in full balance will be 0 so you can't pay X amount + 10% of 0 would be 0 anyway.

So if i clear the card, iv just got to pay the £3.50 monthly fee to keep the card open ? and how long do you have to pay back the balance i could not find out , most cards its like 56days ?
  • Can anyone help me? I have bee trying to appl for a rise card but when i get to the last page where yopu sign and accept the next page wont load and keeps saying there is an error, what can i do?

it says please read... there are 3 boxes you need to scroll down right to the bottom of all 3 boxes then it will let you sign hope this helps.
  • can anyone please tell me how long it took to get there rise card as it will be 2 weeks friday i applied is it meant to take this long ....to receieve it
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure