The Compers Inn Part 39

Comments

• fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,832 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    prod_793_23350.gifall :wave:

i think you're right there indie, don't know about others but to me it seems to start earlier :eek:
    already got lots of bits n' pieces put away & boy am i glad we do the main shopping online now :j
    saves all that carrying & travelling on the buses :eek::j
    hope you have a great day xx

rain-21.gif rainy start to the day here & looks like it's in for the day so not going out far anywhere,
    hope it's nicer where you all are
    rainbow1.GIF

& hope eveyone has a

tuesday-graphics-21.gif

SYL :j
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Morning everyone :wave:

You're right indie & fire**fly, it gets earlier and earlier every year! I prefer tradition ;)

Let's hope there's lots of wem's today, especially the times comp! :D
    Hope I'm not in the school too long, things to do...comps to enter! SYL xx

happy-tuesday-comments.jpg
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
  • StokieBecks
    StokieBecks Posts: 4,997 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Xmas Saver!
    tuesday-falling-star.gif

Morning all. Hope everyone is well.

Had to chuckle about you seeing a christmas advert wingo. Me and DH were only saying other dag won't be long til they start... And we both said you know it's nearly christmas when you see the coca cola festive lorry advert! :D

I am so unorganised this year. Think the wedding has stolen my thunder. Normally got most things by now but have done nothing so far :eek: have not even got a single prize i can store away for christmas yet.

Daft as it seems though it's only about ten weeks to go. I only have two paydays left so best get sorted sharpish :D

Hope tuesday brings some nice wins for the inn
    £2 Savers Club for 2022 #12
  • StokieBecks
    MeNoLikeCold.gif

Brrrrr was a bad idea to leave the living room window open last night my flat is freezing this morning!!
  • indie
    indie Posts: 3,308 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Not seen the coke advert this year yet, don't expect it will be long before it's on.My sons birthday next week "21"..ekk! He said we can't have any ads and talk about christmas till he has had his birthday.lol
  • StokieBecks
    Indie my best mate says christmas can't be discussed til afte his birthday (Dec 2nd) :rotfl:

Hope your son has a good 21st.
  • Barnabysue
    Barnabysue Posts: 9,058 Forumite
    3151116217_i_hate_mondays_tuesdays_garfield_xlarge.jpeg

Actually that's not true, I think Tuesday is my favourite day :D

Morning all, so the 'C' word has raised its head again, I suppose we have to stop ignoring it as it's not far off now :santa2:

DH has just got back with Cooper and he's puffing away (Cooper that is :) ) His alsation friend Harry is back after 2 weeks in kennels so he's had a really good run, hopefully he'll have a quiet day today.

Off to see Dad shortly then back for some comping. Have a lucky day all.

For those of you doing housework, remember:
    original_fairy_dust_1.jpg?1335114619
    Luck is believing you’re lucky – Tennessee Williams

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night – Anonymous
  • lomaxsylvia
    lomaxsylvia Posts: 5,883 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHBvWziIerwo_A4rh8czcfIN1ianVhGFTMtqdHGye-F4WPCfjZaA

FireFly -You've got it, its raining in Durham as well!

B.Sue - love the slippers :j and just needed and excuse not to get the hoover out now I have one, dont want to disturb the fairy dust.

Indie -hope you enjoy your day off.

Wingo - fancy cooking your sons favourite food when he's away, shame on you! Hope it goes OK at school.

Hope you manage to get to the Zoo on Thursday and that the weather is kind to you so you can take some lovely pics. If you go can you get one of a tortoise, my DD has 2 and lovs pics.

Have a lovely day everyone and hope the postie drops some lovely things through your letterbox.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQD0J7fiZNvHDYcXBoa994SDZPL0dl5NtO4I3XBM9bLiaBq3_3PxQ
    BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO POST THE COMPETITIONS
  • wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hehe Sue! :D I better not Hoover then...don't wanna lose the fairy dust! Jaspers just been for his walk and he was a good boy today for not jumping in the beck!

It's drizzly rain here too on and off Sylvia. No doubt I will chuck it down at 3pm when kids come out of school! It did yesterday too!

It's my DD's birthday 4th dec too Becks and indie so I like to plan for C after that! I'm glad she wasn't born on Xmas day!

Well going into DD's school was a waste of time, I only had to go in as she was having hpv jab (the cervical cancer one) and they must have thought she was scared to have it! I had a good talk with her about it as I had problems in past and she said she wanted the jab as she didn't want 'cancer' in the future. I did manage to arrange another meeting with teacher though about DD :)

Off to my cv course soon, hope postie comes before I go! :D
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
  • LadyMorticia
    LadyMorticia Posts: 19,899 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Afternoon everyone.:wave:

Managed to get out to cash my cheque. :)

Postie just brought a letter about energy price increases and my More! magazine.

Resting now as I'm shattered!
    2019 Wins
    1/25

£2019 in 2019
    £10/£2019
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts