Everyone Looking Into Trolley Excitement

Comments

• aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    you were quick

It was great timing as i was en route to try for dvds. Didnt get any but your post made the trip out worthwhile :T
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • anyone got a ordinary number for Thorpe Park.
    At work & 0871 numbers are blocked. grrrr & its FOR WORK!!!!
    doesn't come up on say no either
    I say "THANKS" to posts that make me smile - Oh and really good glitches.:j
    Good things come to those who wait:A Bad things come on express delivery:(
  • SpiralingDown
    SpiralingDown Posts: 2,558 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Morning
    lutzi1 wrote: »
    It's goes up from my left eye socket and curves outwards. It's about four inches long and can easily be felt (DH can feel it too). I've only found it in the last couple of weeks, just wondered if it was normal. :o

I've one from my right eye socket right up to my hairline, I only noticed it about 4 years ago and panicked and rang DH up crying because I couldn't remember hurting myself. He could feel it too and as I had a GP appointment we decided to ask her.
    She said it was ok and probably from the skull bones fusing as a baby but that a lot of people have this.
    HTH
    SPC #329 £471/£500 banked
    SPC 2014 £1100:D
    Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light
    "Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?” ― Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
  • FloFlo
    FloFlo Posts: 32,720 Forumite
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    i agree but we solved the problem by moving the kids school within a few weeks she was diagnosed as dyslexic got extra help went on to do childcare at college up to level 3 and got student of the year then went to university studying health and social and criminology joint honours degree, not bad for someone who the school had given up on.
    hope all goes well with oh today flo x
    and fingers crossed for logie today x

The education for dyslexics is awful, there is so much more that could be done. One of the biggest problems they are often bright children with a specific difficulty so end up middling along and getting by when with the right support - such as you found - they can really show what they can do.
  • thick_tom
    thick_tom Posts: 2,174 Forumite
    1p find in tesco.

Power Force Measuring Tapes twin pack 2m + 5m

barcode is: 5051790972775
  • lutzi1
    lutzi1 Posts: 2,703 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    That's reassuring to know, thanks SD. I know I had a car accident and hit that side of my head on the dashboard when I was three years old, I have a dimple next to my eye when I smile as a souvenir of that. Good to hear it's common. :)
    Hope is not a strategy.
  • pattylabelle
    pattylabelle Posts: 7,474 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    fairclaire wrote: »
    pic of the 1p chocs, from AAU.....you can pay me later;)

image_zpse9b2767d.jpg

Just went thru a manned till with this big heart thing and it went thru at £4!!!!!!!
    never stop doing your best because someone doesn't give you credit
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    FloFlo wrote: »
    The education for dyslexics is awful, there is so much more that could be done. One of the biggest problems they are often bright children with a specific difficulty so end up middling along and getting by when with the right support - such as you found - they can really show what they can do.

total agree ds2 is also dyslexic he is quite bad and still at 19 struggles to read properly but he can strip an engine and rebuild it, and carves beautiful things from fire wood he has a lot of gifts but until he left school he always felt stupid now he realises he can do a lot of things others cant,
  • ruthber
    ruthber Posts: 270 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    hi, lurker here, Thanks to perkypam i have found quite a few of the 1p chocks in my local. They also had for 1 p Thanks mum triple nut milk chocolate oval (150g) barcode ends 1235. Sorry cannot do pictures.
    HTH
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport