Make upto £10 a day in August 2017 - everybody most welcome

Comments

• Where do I find the verify bit Aesop?

Yes CBC......we get through far too many bog rolls considering there are 3 sometimes 4 of us living here.

Just checked my amazon history and this will be my 4th bulk buy of 45 Andrex since January!!!:eek:

Without going into details, we must have healthy bowels :rotfl:
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Aesop wrote: »
    sign up for kidstart, you can have your own bank attached to it, and earn money back on your loo rolls ;)

Just had a quick look but I dont have kids.....youngest at home is 22 :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I sold one of my ebay items, I need to work out fees etc and how much left.

I have put more stuff I should put on and get rid of.

also have some vouchers, need to go and find when I last posted and add it.

I won't add holiday club win as I actually won it last year, but I never took it. The win was the week after I had won and I had already booked time off from work. I was suppposed to take it at Easter and never did, so I cheekily asked if I could use it for summer. They said yes.

DS is loving it there and I will definitely be using them again. Unfortunately they are closed for the last 2 weeks of august, so need to find somewhere else to book.
  • Aesop
    edited 12 August 2017 at 9:22AM
    Just had a quick look but I dont have kids.....youngest at home is 22 :D

I checked t and c, you don't have to have kids ;) you attach to your own bank account.

KidStart is a free shopping club that gives you money back for your children, grandchildren, friend's children or child to be, when you shop online at a wide range of retailers / other companies and in the high street at selected partners.

For example: Spend £100 at JoJo Maman B!b! through KidStart, and KidStart will give your child/children £5!

What if I don't have any kids?
    You can register as a member and earn KidStart Savings even if you do not have any children. If you are expecting, you can either accumulate your savings in your KidStart account until the child is born; or register yourself as the child until you have the child's details. KidStart Savings can also be donated to a school of your choice or to one of a number of children's charities.
    I checked t and c, you don't have to have kids ;) you attach to your own bank account.

Oh right.......thats interesting!! Will look into that in detail later. Thanks!! Need to get my act together and get myself to allotment for a big tidy up and pot up loads of strawberry runners as well as loads of weeding and lifting onions to store for rest of year.

I have a phobia about buying onions as well as bog rolls so I nearly cry when my strings of onions that I store in shed run out around Feb time. :rotfl:

Have a great day everyone and hope you all make some money :D

Edited to add.....I found the verify thing.
  • Aesop
    Lynne, I am very concerned that you were asked to book a time to do an update. Who contacted you? My laptop is set to do updates at certain times. I have never heard of having to book appointments for window updates.
    Lynne, I am very concerned that you were asked to book a time to do an update. Who contacted you? My laptop is set to do updates at certain times. I have never heard of having to book appointments for window updates.

I agree. It's very scary really. Lynne, make sure you run a full security scan on your system, you don't know what's lurking there if the 'update' was a scam:eek:
  • Oh right.......thats interesting!! Will look into that in detail later. Thanks!! Need to get my act together and get myself to allotment for a big tidy up and pot up loads of strawberry runners as well as loads of weeding and lifting onions to store for rest of year.

I have a phobia about buying onions as well as bog rolls so I nearly cry when my strings of onions that I store in shed run out around Feb time. :rotfl:

Have a great day everyone and hope you all make some money :D

Edited to add.....I found the verify thing.

Sounds like a busy day ahead. I'm the same about nearly crying when my frozen runner beans are all eaten:o. They are my favourite veg and I make OH plant masses of them every year. He grumbles like mad about all the watering needed especially as he's had to plant a lot of them a long way from the outside tap and the hose connector keeps coming off when he's a long way away doing the watering:eek:

I freeze as many as I can but we love eating them as soon as they're ready as well. I always make sure I have enough frozen to last well into winter and we always have some with our Christmas dinner. Not that we make anything much of Christmas (well, OH doesn't:() but I always cook a turkey dinner.
  • Aesop
    edited 13 August 2017 at 10:40AM
    £5 swagbucks
    £5 shopprize
    £1 from panel app
    £5.05 jobspotter
    £10 from incompass
    10p from citizenme
    £3.15 from ebay sale after fees
    £6.43 from ebay sale after fees
    £1.93 from ebay sale after fees
  • Been waiting in for a parcel delivery and am now off to help a friend with a Bygones Exhibition and Craft Fair. It runs for both days of this weekend and she's always helped out before but this year a lot of older members have died, retired from doing it or moved away so she's been lumbered with the full organisation of it:eek:. Surprising how much organisation and admin needed doing but it's as high-profile as it gets in our little backwater:rotfl:

I hope you're all having a great weekend:beer:. If you don't have the time to make any money I hope you don't have to spend too much;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure