Enter List Ideas (and more) To Exactitude (in shopping) thread

Comments

• David.
    David. Posts: 24,086 Forumite
    Was through your local earlier relieving them of a few packs of andrex. Found a womble with apples and tuna on just scanned it ready to upload and the date is the 17th :( :rotfl:.
    While I was there I also wombled a photo cd just outside the main doors took it back in to the photo lady and she said shes just picked this up and I replied no shes just dropped it :D
    Anyway if your initials are AH be more careful :rotfl:
    When The Fun Stops Stop ;)
  • frequent
    frequent Posts: 4,938 Forumite
    A v T

1 x Heinz Farley's Rusks Original 4mth+ (18 per pack )£2.29 £1.50
    Back to square one, no apg, no comment.
  • artha
    artha Posts: 5,254 Forumite
    artha wrote: »
    Because I've got a few(cough) similar "friends". Looks like you Orlando one might be OK. List here:

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/account/referrals/terms

Hope that link works and it doesn't take someone into my account as I had to log in to see it.

Just checked the link after after logging out and it won't display it unless you are logged in. So, to see the list you need to log in and go to the refer a friend info and look at referral terms and conditions. Someone cleverer may be able to post a link or screenshot without logging in:o
    Awaiting a new sig
  • MKS wrote: »
    Not quite sure on that - she's his cybermum.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Not anymore, stopped calling her "mum" a while ago. It's Nikki or Lala now.
  • Smart1e
    Smart1e Posts: 2,756 Forumite
    Everyone has seen the new stuff on TCB Snap and Save today I hope - lots more goodies!

I only ask because one of the offers is

Walkers Baked 6 pack any variety - £1 cashback...

Walker's Baked Stars 6 pack is £1 in Sainsbob - do we think this would count? It does say any variety of Baked.

:D
    :) Learn from the past, enjoy and appreciate the present and work to make your future the best it can possibly be :)

And get lots of glitches!
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    artha wrote: »
    Because I've got a few(cough) similar "friends". Looks like you Orlando one might be OK. List here:

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/account/referrals/terms

Hope that link works and it doesn't take someone into my account as I had to log in to see it.

Thanks artha, couldn't see for looking. :o

Looks like the fly.com 5p's might be ok as well.
  • LANGO1966
    LANGO1966 Posts: 2,054 Forumite
    Not sure if it been mentioned but Wiatrose have the Cushelle 4 pack as BOGOF, can this be used with voucher?
  • zappo_2
    zappo_2 Posts: 273 Forumite
    borntosave wrote: »
    Afternoon

Has anyone had the following when trying to print an APG?

Your limit has been reached
    Sorry you are unable to redeem this claim.
    You've already made the maximum of 10 claims this calender month. Please return next calender month to try again.

I thought you could claim up to £100 each month? :eek:

You need to use a seperate addy. :)
  • artha
    artha Posts: 5,254 Forumite
    David. wrote: »
    Was through your local earlier relieving them of a few packs of andrex. Found a womble with apples and tuna on just scanned it ready to upload and the date is the 17th :( :rotfl:.
    While I was there I also wombled a photo cd just outside the main doors took it back in to the photo lady and she said shes just picked this up and I replied no shes just dropped it :D
    Anyway if your initials are AH be more careful :rotfl:

Don't suppose you had a look in the whoopsies bays did you? I sometimes do a reccy late afternoon to see wheter its going to be worth going for final reductions. Did pretty well last night though so I probably won't go till later in the week to top up the fruit and flowers.

You should have said you were going. We could have met for a coffee...your shout though:rotfl::rotfl:
    Awaiting a new sig
  • MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Dopey1980 wrote: »
    Not anymore, stopped calling her "mum" a while ago. It's Nikki or Lala now.

Bit forward of you! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport