* I wish it could be Christmas every day * - It's the 2017 Christmas Chatter Thread

Comments

• Great to read that you are having a fab Christmas Free! Enjoy the 'chaos' tomorrow. :D
    A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot, and realise how blessed you are.

SPC No 043
    SPC 10 - £520 : SPC 11 - £975 : SPC 12 - £845 : SPC 13 - £700
  • LMG1305
    LMG1305 Posts: 179
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    Merry Christmas to everybody xx
  • Flowfy
    Flowfy Posts: 148
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Yaaayyy! a new thread. Merry Christmas! Hoping 2017 Christmas will find me more organised, and less tired!! x:D
  • Thank you for the new thread
    Happy birthday chrissie

I hope everyone had a fabulous day.
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • vulpix
    vulpix Posts: 2,281
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Just in time to say Merry Christmas everyone.

Happy Birthday Chrissy.xx

Thanks for the new thread 3.

Vx
     :
  • DomRavioli
    DomRavioli Posts: 3,136
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Merry Christmas all!

Today was mental. That is all.

Hope everyone had a great day.
  • Merry Christmas to all the nutters on this thread :D Hope everyone had a wonderful day :)

I'm still up as the OH has gone to bed slightly tipsy and I'm not remotely tired right now so having a look to see what sales have started already and move my spreadsheet on for next year while I remember..
  • murie
    murie Posts: 1,251
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Happy Birthday Chrissy!
    Thanks for the new thread 3forholidays

Yesterday was lovely, chilled and relaxed and fully fed ! Yesterday reaffirmed how much I value those around me (even my uncle in Canada who rang just as I was in mid lunch preparations and wanted to talk for ages). I am a very lucky woman.
    Today is the formal part of Christmas for us as we get posh'ed up descend on moms to go through it all again. I've been up since silly o clock preparing veg and cooking for the buffet this morning and I am boiling hot already- looking forward to jumping in the shower in a bit.

I hope everyones day went as well as ours and that today brings whatever you all want/need - be it the sales or just chilling x
    lovin' this site!
    :j
  • System
    System Posts: 178,077
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Community Admin
    Sad news about George Michael far too young to die.

I went on to Boots sale yesterday and managed to get a few bargains for birthdays and one for next Christmas.
  • Fosterdog
    Fosterdog Posts: 4,948
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    I hope you've all had an amazing 2016 Christmas I'm joining this thread for 2017, I'm determined to be more organised for next Christmas, as much as this year was nice it just hasn't felt like Christmas at all and has been over way too quickly. Not helped by being our first year in a new home where we haven't even finished decorating and unpacking yet, next year it will be magical.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure