Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Anon wrote: »
    I used a free breakfast offer on Gweggs yesterday but it is still showing on the app - has it renewed and can I use it again please?

Many thanks

Anon

Well there is £2 I won’t see again :o.

In answer to my own question, no it didn’t work a second time despite still showing and having a different number to yesterday.

HTH

Anon
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 30 November 2017 at 12:24PM
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    I currently have £5 off a £10 spend at the post office. Thanks to DM for highlighting

Not me :(

I've not caught up but 14All cards work.

Anon, thanks for confirming that this is not part of the shop small offer.
  • bcw123
    bcw123 Posts: 980 Forumite
    morning all any one else having same problems with AOL as yesterday
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    hornetgirl wrote: »
    Morning all, FIL’s funeral today.
    I'll be thinking of you today.

It was my dad's yesterday and as strange as it sounds we had a fantastic day, he would have loved every minute of it. There were 146 people ghere apparently.
    We had the after bit at a local pub which used to be thriving but was taken over about ten years ago and went rapidly downhill so everyone stopped going. Anyway a young lad took it on this summer, closed for a couple of months, renovated it, its a beautiful building and now its as busy as it used to be.
    Dd maternity leave finishes next week and she got herself a job there last night, she starts next week, good eh. My dad would be pleased with that.

I'll be thinking of you today, Hornet Girl. Di, thanks for posting this. My Dad's funeral was a good day too -- I think funerals can be, despite the grief. HG, I hope yours goes well too.
  • inna
    inna Posts: 590 Forumite
    oh dear :(
    i'm surprised they didn't give it to you for free, i guess depends on SA / manager
    complain to HO and get a gift card :A
    Anon wrote: »
    Well there is £2 I won’t see again :o.

In answer to my own question, no it didn’t work a second time despite still showing and having a different number to yesterday.

HTH

Anon
    :money:
  • gocat wrote: »
    Thank you. Just got one. Shame only Turquoise left. Would have liked one of the berry ones. Would go nicely with my hearing dogs volunteer polo shirt :D
    Maybe can change it when I collect :)

I got the houndstooth check version, in navy, for a gift.
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    locarr wrote: »
    What does everyone else use to get the ice off their windscreen? Today I used a discount card from my wallet, but it was no good. I only got 20% off

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    bcw123 wrote: »
    morning all any one else having same problems with AOL as yesterday

No its working today.
  • I got the houndstooth check version, in navy, for a gift.

I can't get it to take £10 off, keeps taking 10% instead 😕
    Womble Total 2014 - £31.05

APG Total for 2014 £297.12
    PP Total for 2014 £89.94
    Sealed Pot Challenge #293 for 2014 - £400 :)
  • Just been thinking about all those who are getting Android's - to check you know about Shopprize uk app (which I think is only available on Android not Apple) - to scan any food/drink receipts - 5 a day - and get the £5 Amazon vouchers every couple of weeks.
  • Aussie shampoo, conditioner & 3 minute miracle £2 each @ Morrisons are these still in the 342 if so it would make them very cheap hope this helps
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure