Tax Credits Random Payment

Good Morning all,

I usually receive my Tax Credits on a Thursday each week. Today I have checked my bank and Tax Credits has been paid what seems to be a day early?

The amount is exactly the same as usual. If it helps, I have not completed my annual review yet because I am waiting for a farm about my annual mileage to come through the post from work.

Should I call them about this?

Comments

• poppy12345
    poppy12345 Posts: 17,945 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    kirstle99 wrote: »
    Good Morning all,

I usually receive my Tax Credits on a Thursday each week. Today I have checked my bank and Tax Credits has been paid what seems to be a day early?

The amount is exactly the same as usual. If it helps, I have not completed my annual review yet because I am waiting for a farm about my annual mileage to come through the post from work.

Should I call them about this?
    A little google search states that payment for 12th July will be paid 11th July due to bank holiday....https://www.theukrules.co.uk/rules/employment/benefits/tax-credits/payment-dates.html
  • kirstle99
    kirstle99 Posts: 471 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Thanks, I have finally managed to log in and check it, I think you must be right, it's just never been a day early so I thought it was odd!

Thank you
  • poppy12345
    kirstle99 wrote: »
    Thanks, I have finally managed to log in and check it, I think you must be right, it's just never been a day early so I thought it was odd!

Thank you
    Oh? My payment day is Thursday and i've had payment early before....
  • kirstle99
    kirstle99 Posts: 471 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Possibly I just haven't noticed before, had a lot of money issues this week so I was watching my account like a hawk :rotfl:
  • neilvw
    neilvw Posts: 462 Forumite
    Battle of the Boyne Day - a new one on me. Do they pay it early only in Northern Ireland or UK-wide?
  • poppy12345
    neilvw wrote: »
    Battle of the Boyne Day - a new one on me. Do they pay it early only in Northern Ireland or UK-wide?
    Must be all of UK because i dont live in Northern Ireland.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure