~The Final MAKE £10 A DAY in December Challenge for 2011 ~ Everybody Welcome

Comments

• .... And another £1.60 (as an amazon voucher) from top cashback.:j
  • silaren
    silaren Posts: 72 Forumite
    edited 1 December 2011 at 10:53PM
    Please put me down for £5 a day. I might not always get there every day but it will give me something to aim for.

Today - redeemed some survey points and got an Amazon voucher for £5.
    2011 December - No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries - UUs: 5 In: 5
    2011 December - Grocery Challenge - £8.70/£45
    2011 December - Make £5 a day Challenge - £7/£155
    2012 Frugal Living Challenge - £8.70/£4000
  • lolly101
    lolly101 Posts: 1,230 Forumite
    Hey Everyone,

Well I've doubled up my voucher (not used yet though), and have caught up with the thread.

Sweetpeas - Your holiday sounds magical!:j Hope you have an amazing time!!! :D

Oh, and it's a bit cheeky of me, but I forgot to add an ebay sale yesterday so I'm adding it today :o (£4.41). I've got another couple of items to post tomorrow/sat so should be able to add more then.
  • Siouxsie32
    Siouxsie32 Posts: 1,987
    First Anniversary First Post Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Nice day 1 reports everyone :beer: Let's hope it's a sign of things to come!

I have a £19.11 ebay sale to give me a head start...got lots more listed too! The pile of clutter doesn't seem to be disappearing any time soon though :( Lots of MSing tomorrow, although it won't pay out for a while, at least it means that my target figure is getting closer!

Sweets (since I'm officially allowed to call you that :)) stuff like that's happened to me a few times and it really sucks but I try to put it down to experience, you've done brilliantly with everything else so you'll soon put it behind you (although I wouldn't mind betting you'll not do the same thing again!). I invested in a digital hand held weighing machine which has been absolutely excellent and I'd highly recommend if you're going to be a long term seller.
  • sweetpeas wrote: »
    Enjoy your romantic weekend away and early happy birthday! :D (was going to put dirty weekend away, but thought some might find it a bit close to the bone :o although the thought of writing it did cheer me up :D)

xx

Thankyou! I shall try! Finally managed to get a cheap room for the night. We going to York (my favourite place) but its really hard getting a room for just one night for a reasonable price. After hours of trying i've found a little guesthouse a mile from the centre for £45 quid for both of us with breakfast. I think thats not bad at all. I normally stay in the more modern hotels, but thats why i'm probably in the financial situation i'm in now! :rotfl: Anyway, off to bed now. My new sofa (which my brother has bought me :D ) arrives sometime before 12 tomorrow then we will hit the road. Can't wait!

Ohh and Sweets.... Not too close to the bone for me, :cool:
    Slimming World Challenge 2017 0/30.5lb

Grocery challenge 2017 JAN: £5.56/£350
  • Morning all. I am a little jealous of everyone's weekends away and holidays! Hope you enjoy them all. Its mine and the BF four year anniversary this weekend and usually we go away somewhere nice (we have a reputation for being jetsetters!) but alas this month we are broke. Feeling a bit hard done by!! I had to move for a job over the summer so we are having to rent a second house whilst he looks for a job near my new one. Costing us an extra £600 a month. Which certainly cuts into any 'holiday' budget!!

On a more positive note I have my £5 halifax reward to add! Plus I need to get some ebay stuff posted. Sold my ball gown that has been floating around for ages. I was hoping for a little more than £15 but every little bit helps!

Enjoy your weekends and holidays guys!!!! xx
    Make £5 a day in May £51.05/£155
  • Good morning everyone. As a nice start to the day in my mailbox ths morning was notifcation sw4gbucks sent $10 to my paypal. :jWhich works out as £6.20 to add to my total.
  • ebayqueen_2
    ebayqueen_2 Posts: 1,175 Forumite
    Good morning all and it is a nippy one this morning.

Sweetpeas hope you feeling in better form today. These things happen to us all but are very upsetting at the time. I had to refund a uk/spanish buyer last week and I am pretty sure that the item should have got to her. She was very insistent but it was heavy and it added up to quite a bit. Ebay eh!!!!!

Have to add this morning. £6.62 Quidco, £8.96 Ebay, £5 Halifax reward.

Spent a good bit of money yesterday so need to tighten the belt a bit over the next week. Heading into Belfast with friend to hit Primari for jammies etc next week. The International market will be in full swing and I am sure I will spend a few pounds that day. Its only once a year we go shopping together and we are both 'sensible' :):) So no designer shops for us :):):)

Will update sig now.
    All the best to everyone
    "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream" :) C. S. Lewis
  • Siouxsie32
    Siouxsie32 Posts: 1,987
    First Anniversary First Post Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    I love the international market in Belfast - discovered it last year for the first time and I'm sure I'll make a visit there again this year!

Just having brekkie getting ready for a bumper day of MSing, hope it stays dry!

Quidco paid out and a few ebay sales cleared in my account so that takes my total up quite nicely! Good, cos it's gonna be another expensive month!
  • jakes-mum
    jakes-mum Posts: 4,624
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Helloooooo,

Just had an email through to say my £5 amazon voucher is ready so im off the mark :j :j also have lots of ebay stuff finish last night so once ive posted it all ill be back to update :)
    SPC No 002 SPC(3) £285/£250 (4) £519.84/£500 (5) £768.32/£500 (6) £911.30/£600 (7) £913.23/£600 (8) £1184.82/£750 (9) £2864.04/£750 (10) £3846.25/£1000 (11) £1779.72/£1000 (12) £1596.55/£1000 (13) £1534.70/£1000 (14) £775.60/£1000 (15) £700.20/£1000 (16) £2081.34/£1000 (17) £0/£1000
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure