Free Pollen Calender

Sarahjovi
Sarahjovi Posts: 1,017 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
edited 5 March 2012 at 11:46AM in Freebies (no spend required)
If you're like me and have a runny nose and itchy eyes, you may be interested in a free Pollen Calender to download. (I'm allergic to tree pollen at this time of year!)

http://www.zirtek.co.uk/hayfever/pollen-calendar.php

On the same site is also a daily pollen forcast and other interesting items about hayfever.

Cheers

Sarah

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• lee_c_3
    lee_c_3 Posts: 49 Forumite
    ta very much

starting to get itchy now
  • lilmiss
    lilmiss Posts: 847 Forumite
    This is still open ;)
    ~ lilmiss ~
  • That's great. Thank you very much. My eyes are itching already.
    :hello:
  • tailo
    tailo Posts: 45 Forumite
    Thanks. I have been having runny for the past few days. Anyone know where I can buy slow release Piriton(Chlorphenamine) other than the US?. That's the only thing that works for me.
    Thanks.

tailo.
  • Mr_Vot
    Mr_Vot Posts: 200 Forumite
    Many Thanks, this will also help me try and avoid the worst plants etc....
    :p Newbie @ Matched Betting.. approx £85.00 since starting :p
    :j Tesco Clubcard Points so far = 2049 :j
    :cool: Quidco since i joined March 7th = £201.10 :money: £171.00 confirmed and paid :cool:
    :beer:
  • davethecue
    davethecue Posts: 375 Forumite
    bumpin to move spam off page 1
    Don't let the past become your future
    Change for the better
  • Syman
    Syman Posts: 2,616 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    tailo wrote: »
    Thanks. I have been having runny for the past few days. Anyone know where I can buy slow release Piriton(Chlorphenamine) other than the US?. That's the only thing that works for me.
    Thanks.

tailo.

there was a thread on here last year.

pharmacy 4 u ( or something like that.)

i bought some generic tablets and there were fine, very reasonably priced too. ( i will look for the name of the company when i get a minute and edit this post)

found it
    clicky

disclaimer: i have no links with this company, other than having bought from them.
    Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today!:mad:
    Cos if you do it today and like it...You can do it again tomorrow.. :p

Bookworm's Thread 2019 reading Challenge total :- 1/60
  • mcbiddy
    mcbiddy Posts: 70 Forumite
    on the same website, you can get a free txt message everytime the pollen index in your region is higher than your threshold so you know to take the all important antihystamines before you leave home...
  • Nicci_D
    Nicci_D Posts: 652 Forumite
    I've just been to the doctor this morning cos I've tried everything out there and nothin helps. Mines worst at night, I can't breathe and I'm constantly wheezing.

The doctor said he couldn't give me anything stronger (even though 3 people I've spoken to went to their doctor and got stronger remedies), all he suggested was herbal remedies. He gave me a prescription and I went to Superdrug to get it and 2 of the 3 things are Superdrug own brand that I've already tried - I'm so Peeved off!
    "Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile."
    • Jeep off roading trial - was fantastic - Freebie
    • Rimmel Nail Varnish
    • Won a Pigsback daily quiz - 1000 points 13/6/07
    • Justin Timberlake and Linken Park CD with piggypoints - Freebie
    • Lip Gloss x2 - Freebie
    • £49 worth of free credit from O2 thanks to JakeJakeJake who posted the thread - freebie
    • £50 - comp win
    • Won cool bag.
  • Hi
    This is the first time I have been on any forum I felt compelled to try to help other people with hay fever, my son as had hay fever since he was quite young and he is now 32 and has started keeping bees he told me recently he had read an article that if you ate honey from local area you live in (Which of course comes from local pollen) it helps with hay fever, he has tried this this year and he has not had hay fever any where near as bad as past years, hope this helps other people suffering with this.
    :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport