Knit Witch's NitWit LBM, debt busting with yarn!

Comments

• Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    From me too, KW - sorry the journey is such a beggar :( do you need to take your paperwork with you for when they're contradicting themselves? Have you got a list written out of questions or appropriate rebuttals? Thinking of you xx
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • *Robin*
    *Robin* Posts: 3,364 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Stoptober Survivor
    Sorry to hear you've got to tackle PIP, KW. Could you not ask for a home visit though, or at least an appointment in the local city?
  • Knit_Witch
    Knit_Witch Posts: 4,436 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    *Robin* wrote: »
    Sorry to hear you've got to tackle PIP, KW. Could you not ask for a home visit though, or at least an appointment in the local city?

Quite frankly I don't want anyone from ATOS anywhere near my home :mad: oh and when Dr Witch asked about somewhere closer they got sniffy! :eek:
    Must use my stash up!
  • Knit_Witch
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Okay had the PIP assessment and I guess it went okay - now the waiting game (still not heard anything about my ESA application :mad:)

Next week, hand etc permitting!) I will knit and get my flipping sweater finished (err the one I hoped to wear New Years Eve oops :rotfl:)

What else? Hmm again depends on the hand but I want to get some stitching done (needlepoint probably as that is a larger needle), pay off some more debt (currently trying to get my CC to a manageable amount whilst paying the minimum on the Very and Simply Be accounts - once I am happier with the CC I will start to snowball the three of them and get them GONE!)

Oh and I really need to clear my desk and do some filing a job I really luuurve (NOT :p)
    Must use my stash up!
  • Karmacat
    Take some time off this evening, KW, you deserve it :)
  • Knit_Witch
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Karmacat wrote: »
    Take some time off this evening, KW, you deserve it :)

I must confess to it currently being wine o'clock - back to the diet tomorrow as well! (sorry healthy eating plan :T:D)
    Must use my stash up!
  • Enjoy your evening, what's done is done and hopefully all is well Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • Knit_Witch
    Combo Breaker First Post
    I have come down from the panic enough to do some knitting :j:j:j, another day I and I should have the comfy sweater to the cast on for the pattern/sleeves bit on the front (or back! both sides are identical - which means if I do this again I will cast them both on at the same time on a long circular so that I will know for SURE that they are the same length :rotfl:). My plans for March are to finish and WEAR this, get a lot more done on the needlepoint (ideally everything but the white done), lose some weight and clear some debt.

All good things and great plans - lets hope the best laid plans of Mice and Witches works :beer:
    Must use my stash up!
  • Karmacat
    Oh I like the idea of a long circular - that would certainly save time on stitching up, too :)

Glad you've got the better of the panic, hope you're sleeping okay.
  • Knit_Witch
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Karmacat wrote: »
    Oh I like the idea of a long circular - that would certainly save time on stitching up, too :)

Not really I would still need to do the same as it us knitted as two large T's

Glad you've got the better of the panic, hope you're sleeping okay.

Panic is slightly better, sleep is dire all the time because of pain (actually come to think of it they never asked about sleep!)
    Must use my stash up!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport