Free passport photos (merged)

Comments

• lightways
    lightways Posts: 423 Forumite
    On this note, if you have a digital camera (and you surely must if you want to go to this site) then you could also take a photo you are happy with (I think you may need a white background) and take it to Boots or somewhere with the automatic priniiting machine. There you can insert your memory card / CD and choose passport photo, you get 12 pics and it will cost only 59p, and you are sure of perfect pics printed in very high quality!

can the boots digital print outs do passport photo's aswell? :confused:
  • If you use the coupon code SKYPHOTO in snapfish it will give you free delivery!!!!
    :beer:
  • jelly123_2
    jelly123_2 Posts: 32 Forumite
    glad a lot of people found this useful
  • This is a great linkup to last weeks renew your passport thread, will get OH to take my picture. THANKS!!!
    What goes around - comes around
    give lots and you will always recieve lots
  • Thanks, this is my first reply to a thread, but as I do not need pass port photos now, I've saved the site for future.
    Make more time, and the gains will be fine! Shellyus - Have a nice day.....:money:
  • Shame I didn't know about this a couple of weeks ago :(
    Latest wins:
  • Vindiesel
    Vindiesel Posts: 472 Forumite
    Sorry to wee on your cornflakes jelly123 but my photos didn't come out right- after 40 attempts! The gap between my head and the top of the photo wasn't big enough apparently! (Probably because I tried taking the photo myself- tricky!)

Had to get mine done professionally today in a P.O. However, I though inflation would have taken 'em over £3.50, but no!

Gonna get me new passport and beat the price rises!
  • Thanks, this will be really useful for me. Will save money and time.:T
  • Ike
    Ike Posts: 3 Newbie
    great tip thanks!!

i've found that if using safari the cropping tool isnt formatted correctly, so mac users should use firefox instead where it works easily
    get firefox for free here if you wish
    http://www.firefox.org.uk/

:j :dance:
  • sticher
    sticher Posts: 599 Forumite
    Weel I have tried for a few days now to get my photos printed by Snapfish, but every time I enter my details it comes up with a system error! Anyone else had this problem?

I have contacted Snapfish, but they just say hopefully the problem will go away - they don't know why its happening.

Anyone know of any other online site I can get my passport photos printed from? Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure