IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Premier Parking Solutions PCN

1234568»

Comments

• Beewi
    Beewi Posts: 28 Forumite
    This now concludes the whole PPS, POPLA & DRP saga, which first started back in February 2016! To anyone reading my case from the beginning, I sincerely hope that you find some nuggets to help you win your case against these parking crooks.

In my experience, perseverance pays off, so don't give in and never give up!

Good luck folks! ;)
  • Just to let you know that PPS is still up to its tricks on the car park just off Fore Street in Totnes.
    I've had a notice, and know for a fact a ticket was bought (but can't find it now, unfortunately).
    Have sent mail contesting, and will let you know how I get on.

DD.
  • dllive
    dllive Posts: 1,225 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    This has happened to me at the same car park in Totnes last week! (20th November).
    Luckily I kept my ticket , but when comparing my ticket with the Notice to Keeper letter I realised I had missed one character off my VRN! Surely I can appeal this quite easily!? Ive been reading posts on this forum for 2 hours trying to figure out what my next move should be! :/
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,454 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    dllive wrote: »
    This has happened to me at the same car park in Totnes last week! (20th November).
    Luckily I kept my ticket , but when comparing my ticket with the Notice to Keeper letter I realised I had missed one character off my VRN! Ive been reading posts on this forum for 2 hours trying to figure out what my next move should be! :/

Just read the NEWBIES thread but this one does not help you. PPS are no longer in the BPA AOS scheme so you will get no POPLA offered. Read thje NEWBIES thread about IPC/IAS and do not go to second stage appeal.

Post #3 of the NEWBIES thread explains where you will be at (ignoring daft letters for months) after just one challenge. Sadly no POPLA!
    Surely I can appeal this quite easily!?
    No chance, sorry. If it was a real Council PCN, then yes. Even with POPLA it's a battle these days. IAS - no chance, do not try.

NOT with this industry but DO NOT PAY IT, THAT's NEVER FAIR ON THE NEXT PEOPLE WHOSE PCNS YOU WOULD BE FUNDING!

I seem to recall PPS might have been a company known for faulty machines that miss off the first digit of a VRN.

Was yours the first digit? Please start a new thread, not here!!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • dllive
    dllive Posts: 1,225 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Sorry Coupon-mad, I did start a new thread and then I saw this one which was the same problem at the same location as mine. My original thread is at: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=71680515#post71680515 so I will switch back to that one. :)

I seem to recall PPS might have been a company known for faulty machines that miss off the first digit of a VRN.

Was yours the first digit?
    Unfortunately not, it was the middle digit.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure