Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    finlay wrote: »
    In the multipacks, if you have won the individual pack is gold coloured. In the individual packs you can buy the prize is in an envelope inside the bag and the bag is just normal coloured. Not that I have won like!:rotfl::rotfl:

So can you feel the envelope:rotfl::rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I come home after a very long day... to find OH is looking at cruises... 31 days.... I cannot get one day off never mind stupid periods..... I think he lives in cloud cockoo land!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    redfox wrote: »
    hmmm, very disappointed with Waitrose PYO now as they seem to be removing so many things from the offer.

Just today I've been informed that the Waitrose British Chicken Small 1.3kg (the ones on 3 for £10) and essential Waitrose 3-5 British chicken breast fillets 500g will no longer be part of this offer. All the Indian meals got taken off a while back as well. :(

I've had exactly the same items removed today too:o
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    These are on my picks £1.40 each, 2 for £1.80
    Palmolive aroma moments so relaxed aromatic shower gel 250ml so 61p each?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    izzeyb wrote: »
    You should have relocated some for your later shop northerngeezer, behind some very large expensive washing powder or something similar :)

all was as expected when i finally got to a laptop. no glitch from me :(
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    aau1 wrote: »
    They probably at least check your account to see if you have a qualifying spend or not. They might ask for proof you were invited to this offer

Personally, I was hoping that virgin were just slow in applying the points and that if i got livechat to add them i might get lucky when the delayed automatic points finally go on too. But looking on hukd it seems the automatic points have gone on already for some people

I still haven't got my birthday points as it has been referred back to virgin after going thru all my details again :(

I did get 500 points goodwill gesture in the interim tho..
    Anon wrote: »
    True - if only we noticed this offer when the glitch was on earlier this week.

Anon
    silvercar wrote: »
    1. Avoid the shop

2. Head for the ride you want to do that is furthest from the entrance. Don't get distracted as others will do. There should be very little queuing as others would have been delayed on other rides en route.

Thanks and also to Anon for his detailed tips on LEGOLAND earlier :)
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I've had exactly the same items removed today too:o

Same as that all my Chicken PYO have gone :(
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • hampydoodums
    hampydoodums Posts: 3,503 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Yes I saw that hampy....looks delicious.

Do you have any supporting walls left in your house?:eek:

Latest pic TM, just the 4 outside walls left. The steels which cost 18k :eek: are holding the house up along with a lorry load of acros, The oversight being filled tomorrow so at least the builders will have solid ground to walk on next week rather than across rubble.

vzwuvo.jpg

Been choosing tiles and sanitary ware for the bathrooms this week. Gawd the price of tiles differs drastically, even thinking of driving up to Stoke to look at them :)
    :happylove Nanny to 2 Cherubs :happylove
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    Latest pic TM, just the 4 outside walls left. The steels which cost 18k :eek: are holding the house up along with a lorry load of acros, The oversight being filled tomorrow so at least the builders will have solid ground to walk on next week rather than across rubble.

Been choosing tiles and sanitary ware for the bathrooms this week. Gawd the price of tiles differs drastically, even thinking of driving up to Stoke to look at them :)

God you are so organised... I should have chosen sanitary ware months ago.... why are you going to Stoke?

:o:o:o
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Options
    The 200g lindt bunnies are £2 in S and £1.25 in W (I've seen mentioned elsewhere that W are £1.18)

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/lindt-milk-dark-chocolate-bunnies-200g-half-price-2-sainsbury-s-instore-also-easter-2670244#post30640272

There's £1.20 cb back on GJ though :money:
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure