Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Your ring is beautiful SSM, well worth waiting for.

A frosting of Elsas?
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Tough times rhos:o

But look where you are now:T

It was hard, mainly came after we got married and had to move from family farm and oh worked there but lost it all because of me:o. But we had a lot of fun times to, the favourite is when dd1 was 4 and we where hiding from rent nan and she went and spoke to him through the letter box and said mummy is hiding behind the door :rotfl:

But your right we are in the best place now and not a day goes by when I don't apreciate how lucky we are :) xx
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    I had lodgers in the mid 90s, Mon to Fri only, room only (I provided linen, loo rolls and soap) and they paid £25/week each and they bought and cooked their own food.

That would be reasonable... I could throw the kids out and rent their rooms out x
    Skydiving too:o

I nearly had to be anaesthetised every Saturday afternoon:o

Mine have done this in a tunnel a number of times, but for real once... I nearly died. They were also in the Aircadets where they flow loads of different planes.. I think parents need to be prescribed anxiety medication!
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    It was hard, mainly came after we got married and had to move from family farm and oh worked there but lost it all because of me:o. But we had a lot of fun times to, the favourite is when dd1 was 4 and we where hiding from rent nan and she went and spoke to him through the letter box and said mummy is hiding behind the door :rotfl:

But your right we are in the best place now and not a day goes by when I don't apreciate how lucky we are :) xx

I always think that you have got a wonderful life and love reading about the trials, tribulations and antics of the children.

I always think that without the hard times, we never appreciate the good times x
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    There were times when youngsters received their wages, and handed these to mum who then gave them pocket money.

If I pushed too much, they may choose to leave home and nothing is worth that.......I miss them when they go away for a few days. I always talk to DS2 and DS3 every day. Our new house was designed so that they can all live at home forever, even with girlfriends and kids!

What sports to they do?

Mine do sports like kayaking, climbing, biking. Anything dangerous....x

You are so right . i also want to keep them at home as long as possible .the sports sound same as my boys average weekend. :p the two of them have 4 kayaks in the garden. And a sailing boat, not to mention the speed boat at the land, and why do 2 boys and oh need 10 bikes between 3 of them .
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I hope this doesn't goat out of hand:o
    We really should have nanny for this.
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    pippo wrote: »
    We really should have nanny for this.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

How did we miss that one?:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Why is Gary Linekar semi naked?

He said he'd present Match of the day in his underpants if Leicester won the premiership.
  • Sunshinemummy
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    You are so right . i also want to keep them at home as long as possible .the sports sound same as my boys average weekend. :p the two of them have 4 kayaks in the garden. And a sailing boat, not to mention the speed boat at the land, and why do 2 boys and oh need 10 bikes between 3 of them .

For;

Downhill
    Off road
    road

one for each person....=9
    and a spare!
  • Sunshinemummy
    pippo wrote: »
    He said he'd present Match of the day in his underpants if Leicester won the premiership.

Thanks for explaining, somethings are better kept covered...:eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Night all x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills