PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

It's a very sad day for Old style

Comments

• so sad to hear this, RIP Pink, you will be greatly missed
    Nonny mouse and Proud!!
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience
    !!
    Debtfightingdivaextraordinaire!!!!
    Amor et metus. Lac? Sugar? Quisque massa vel duo? (stolen from a lovely forumite!)

• splishsplash
    splishsplash Posts: 3,055 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Sincere condolences to Pink's family and rl friends and my sympathy to you on the loss of your friend, OP. Such sad news. She was a notable presence on the boards and seemed like a lovely person.
    I'm an adult and I can eat whatever I want whenever I want and I wish someone would take this power from me.
    -Mike Primavera
  • Rummer
    Rummer Posts: 6,550 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    So sorry to hear this news, my thoughts are with her friends and family, she will be greatly missed.
    Taking responsibility one penny at a time!
  • so sorry for your loss xxxx
    wading through the treacle of life!

debt 2016 = £21,000. debt 2021 = £0!!!!
  • angela30
    angela30 Posts: 57 Forumite
    So sorry to hear this. She was an amazing and inspiring woman.
  • pink_princess
    pink_princess Posts: 13,581 Forumite
    I am so very sorry to read that :(

I remember when I first came to MSE, we had little to no money and both been put on notice of redundancy. I was in bits when I found this site and OS. Pink was one of the first ones to show me the threads of cheap meals and what to make with what we had in.
    I will never forget her kindness RIP x
    Life is short, smile while you still have teeth :D
  • bossymoo
    bossymoo Posts: 6,924 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Sad news, condolences to all who knew and loved Pink
    Bossymoo

Away with the fairies :beer:
  • Condolences to all of her family and friends both real and 'virtual.She will be sadly missed, and its so nice that you have a lot of good memories of her.That's what you have to hang onto when someone passes over, The good memories and fun you had whilst they were around .

We all take life for granted at times, and you never know when it can change in the blink of an eye.So tell your loved ones how much you love them at least once a day if possible, and if you cannot speak in person, then text,email or phone as you cannot know how it will feel when you can't do it anymore.
    I tell my two DDs all the time that I love them and my grandchildren, even if its only tagged on the end of a phone conversation
    May she rest in peace knowing how many folk loved her when she was here amongst us.
    JackieO xxx
  • Condolences to all her family and friends xx
    GC £150 a month for food, toiletries and cleaning Jan £134.58 Feb £137.18 Mar £103.76 as of 6/4/24
    Forever learning the art of frugality
  • JIL
    JIL Posts: 8,687 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Very sad news. My condolences to all who knew Pink.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure