Staffie proof toys, anyone got any ideas?

2»

Comments

• Deedee is gorgeous. I don't have a pet at the mo so I come on the pet forum to see if there are any pet photos. Sad, I know. So, if anyone else wants to post photos I would love to see them.:D
  • astonsmummy
    astonsmummy Posts: 14,219 Forumite
    Ok, I'm probably going to go with THIS ONE will that in the medium size be ok for a staffie?
    :j Baby boy Number 2, arrived 12th April 2009!:j
  • astonsmummy
    Deedee is gorgeous. I don't have a pet at the mo so I come on the pet forum to see if there are any pet photos. Sad, I know. So, if anyone else wants to post photos I would love to see them.:D
    There is a cat owners pic thread here too!
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1001457
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,684 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Ok, I'm probably going to go with THIS ONE will that in the medium size be ok for a staffie?

Sorry, I can't remember what size I bought. I think it was bigger than a medium, but that's probably because mine is a real chewer.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • astonsmummy
    elsien wrote: »
    Sorry, I can't remember what size I bought. I think it was bigger than a medium, but that's probably because mine is a real chewer.
    Thanks, I will only be using it for fetch on walks, she doesnt chew any other time :confused:
  • Yeah she's absolutely fine, it's like we've had her forever, I split up with my OH and was so depressed at the thought of him taking her, but he let me keep her :j
    There are pics on this thread
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1041425

so glad you got to keep her, she is lovely, a beautiful colour and in such good condition - she looks very healthy - a good weight and a glossy coat and a lovely wet nose! - well done :T

Your little boy looks quite taken with her too! :A

I think she has really landed on all 4 paws with you and I bet she is really glad!
  • astonsmummy
    so glad you got to keep her, she is lovely, a beautiful colour and in such good condition - she looks very healthy - a good weight and a glossy coat and a lovely wet nose! - well done :T

Your little boy looks quite taken with her too! :A

I think she has really landed on all 4 paws with you and I bet she is really glad!
    Aww thanks :A
    Yeah my son adores here, i think the feeling is mutual, she sits outside his door when he's out sometimes bless her.
    I hope she is glad, and yes she has me wrapped round her little paw already but she is still an obedient dog so thats good, she just likes to have lots of cuddles.
  • pollyanna24
    pollyanna24 Posts: 4,370 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Just thought I'd add my little bit.

My staffie has a black kong as they are supposed to be tougher than the red ones. The one we bought was the size bigger for the size she is, if that makes sense. We started off with the biggest one, but decided she wouldn't be able to get it in her gob, so went one size down.

On her walks, we buy the tough rubber balls that you can buy in pet shops and shout at her when she chews it. :o Still have to buy her a new one ever couple of weeks though

At home, she is a big chewer. Amazingly though, only stuff she is allowed to chew. Which is good!!:T

At the moment, she has a Everlasting Treat Ball (a blue thing from Amercia) which she just chews and throws around (we don't bother filling it with anything),
    a black kong,
    a nylabone (which we bought last year at the dog show thing in Olympia - okay, so it's not the same shape as when we bought it, but it's still going strong)
    and a big blue nylabone which she doesn't bother with at the moment (except to throw it and drop it on the floor to make the biggest noise ever!).
    Pink Sproglettes born 2008 and 2010
    Mortgages (End 2017) - £180,235.03
    (End 2021) - £131,215.25 DID IT!!!
    (End 2022) - Target £116,213.81
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business