PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Chocolate Fountain - any tips!

Comments

• im just about to use mine 2nite for the first time and cant imagine having left overs!! i will stay up all night if i have to to finish the job!
  • pavlovs_dog
    pavlovs_dog Posts: 10,197 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    decorating cakes or biscuits?
    know thyself
    Nid wy'n gofyn bywyd moethus...
  • Or rice crispie cakes! mmmmmmmmmmm!!
  • janeym8
    janeym8 Posts: 529 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    son has grated some over ice cream before but we usually put ours in a plastic tub to be used for the next time but kids usually get to it before then and eat is out of the tub lol
    janey xx
    LIFE IS FOR LIVING-I`VE LEARNT THAT THE HARD WAY
  • lil_me
    lil_me Posts: 13,186 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    A spoon is all I would need !

Mint crisp sounds really nice, my boys love cornflake/shredded wheat/rice crispy cakes.
    One day I might be more organised...........:confused:
    GC: £200
    Slinkies target 2018 - another 70lb off (half way to what the NHS says) so far 25lb
  • Dan:)_7
    Dan:)_7 Posts: 564 Forumite
    hi i got a chocolate fountain and meleted all the chocolat with oil and its not taking it to the top of the fountain... its just swirling at the bottom?

HLELP!
  • sounds like you're pumps jiggered/ you've got a blockage/ choc too thick
    have u tried pouring out choc , taking out the poley thing jobby to look 4 blockages?
    you've prob tried all these, but as a chocoholic i know how it is to need choc..... if you tried all these if you've tried the obvious, take it back and demand a new one...... with free choc.... :D
    does my bum look big in this sig?
  • cjp_2
    cjp_2 Posts: 265 Forumite
    Hi

I am doing a chocolate fountain at my wedding reception and have been looking at the chocolate for it. didn't realise it was soo expensive!

If any one has any recommendations for which choc to use, i would be very grateful

Have looked at Thorntons and on Ebay.

Thanks
    Cathy
    :o Weight loss so far :
    Week 1 - 4.5lbs
    Week 2 - 2.5lbs = 7lbs
  • redfaced
    redfaced Posts: 104 Forumite
    Lakeland have a selection of chocolate for fountains, between £8.99 and £9.99 for 800g,(www.lakeland.co.uk)

Hope this is helpful, happy wedding day!!

red
    LBM AUGUST 07 _pale_
    Debt at LBM £26k :eek:
    2 payments into DMP with CCCS :T
    Official DFW Nerd Club Member 674- Proud to be dealing with my debts
  • cjp wrote: »
    Hi

I am doing a chocolate fountain at my wedding reception and have been looking at the chocolate for it. didn't realise it was soo expensive!

If any one has any recommendations for which choc to use, i would be very grateful

Have looked at Thorntons and on Ebay.

Thanks
    Cathy

No idea myself - but this older thread has lots of suggestions - Chocolate fountain - any ideas?

HTH, Penny. x
    :rudolf: Sheep, pigs, hens and bees on our Teesdale smallholding :rudolf:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family