Charities board update
Please note, our Forum rules no longer allow the posting of links to personal fundraising or crowdfunding pages, such as JustGiving. You can read the full set of our Forum rules here.

Charitable links to raise money FREE (please view and click)

Comments

• Fairfran wrote: »
    Hi Fundraising,
    Interested that you use the same site I have been for a while. Wonder if you would share your experience, as my charity has no record of my monies being received... They can't marry them up from my account and statements they received from Easyfundraising.org.uk.
    Am I being overly suspicious? If you are in contact with your cause, it would be interesing if you checked with them if you haven't already?
    Cheers:A Fran

Hi Fran,

I have just read your post - I will be in touch with the lady that runs the charity shortly and will let you know what she says.

Cheers
  • I have clicked loads of these, loads of really good causes. I shall have a look for some similar sites myself and post them.

-Will
  • ahai1
    ahai1 Posts: 1,589
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    The non profits has a list of a lot of click 2 donate sites. http://www.thenonprofits.com/

There is also a new search site called give with bing. http://www.givewithbing.com
  • This is a great charity working to eradicate modern day slavery. Your support will add serious value to their work
  • You can help raise money for cancer charities by supporting The Snowball Project

The more people who join their facebook page, view their website, watch videos on you tube etc. the more sponsorship they can get from companies (this sponsorship money will go towards the 1 million they are trying to raise for charity).
    Please look at their website for more details. They can only raise the 1 million if people support them.
  • mjakes1982
    mjakes1982 Posts: 6 Forumite
    First post :)

There's a fan-per-donation thing running on Facebook for Cerebral Palsy Care - the more fans the page receives for a 75 y/o ultramarathon runner, the more will be donated by his sponsors for a really needy children's charity in Kent.

The page is called "Help DEATH VALLEY JACK get more fans than USAIN BOLT!!!"

Looks like a pretty good cause and only takes a click to raise loads of money for charity...
  • :money:Hi All

I wanted to make you aware of Gift To Charity.

In the current economic climate, donations to charitable causes is one of the first things to reduce or disappear altogether as we all face tougher decisions on where our disposable income needs to be spent.

Gifting Solutions can now offer a unique and innovative award winning initiative which provides both you (the individual) and your nominated charitable cause with cashback and donations every time you shop at one of the 2,300 online participating or the 13 national retail outlets (with over 3,000 outlets across the UK).

You receive the cashback, your charitable cause receives the donation and all you need to do is shop!

You pay nothing to join the scheme – in fact, you receive £2.50 for registering and £2.00 for every friend you refer – and it costs nothing for a charitable cause to take part either.

All you need to do is register at Gift To Charity.

This award winning scheme is endorsed by the Institute of Fundraising and has been described by BDO Stoy Hayward as, “...the single most significant development in fundraising ever...”

I hope as many people find this as benefical as many others have already done - save money, spend money, receive money, make donations - SIMPLES!!
  • Fairfran wrote: »
    Hi Fundraising,
    Interested that you use the same site I have been for a while. Wonder if you would share your experience, as my charity has no record of my monies being received... They can't marry them up from my account and statements they received from Easyfundraising.org.uk.
    Am I being overly suspicious? If you are in contact with your cause, it would be interesing if you checked with them if you haven't already?
    Cheers:A Fran
    Hi everyone,
    As an update, my charity eventually got the information to tie up my donations with their records... so all seems well. Wouldn't want to deter others from easyfundraising whilst shopping, if you'll pardon the pun...
    Cheers,
    :A Fran
  • :money:Hi All

I wanted to make you aware of Gift To Charity.

In the current economic climate, donations to charitable causes is one of the first things to reduce or disappear altogether as we all face tougher decisions on where our disposable income needs to be spent.

Gifting Solutions can now offer a unique and innovative award winning initiative which provides both you (the individual) and your nominated charitable cause with cashback and donations every time you shop at one of the 2,300 online participating or the 13 national retail outlets (with over 3,000 outlets across the UK).

You receive the cashback, your charitable cause receives the donation and all you need to do is shop!

You pay nothing to join the scheme – in fact, you receive £2.50 for registering and £2.00 for every friend you refer – and it costs nothing for a charitable cause to take part either.

All you need to do is register at Gift To Charity.

This award winning scheme is endorsed by the Institute of Fundraising and has been described by BDO Stoy Hayward as, “...the single most significant development in fundraising ever...”

I hope as many people find this as benefical as many others have already done - save money, spend money, receive money, make donations - SIMPLES!!

I have used this and think its a great site. I have made £55, half of which I recieved and half of which went to my chosen charity. Plus if you use the link www. gifttocashback.co.uk/r/632630
    you can give £2 to my favourite charity - the Society of St James - just by registering. Nice!
  • Good morning everyone!

I hope its ok for me to post this here. I've got a small favour to ask of everybody.

Please could you all click THIS LINK. By doing so you will be helping to save te 170 million mothers currently at risk of Maternal Tetanus. Everytime someone clicks the link Pampers will donate an extra vaccine to UNICEF to use to protect mothers in 31 countries.

So far since 2006 Pampers have helped save 100 million lives from Maternal and Newborn tetanus but still there is one baby dying every 9 minutes from newborn tetanus. With this vaccine that wouldnt happen.

So please do something easy and free by simply clicking to save a life.

More information can be found here and here.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure