Haven holiday asking for more money!

I purchased a holiday from haven holidays and paid in full yesterday an received a email of proof of purchase and a further confirmation email with all details stating holiday was paid in full.Today I have had a further email stating the prices yesterday were incorrect and I owe them more money for this holiday. I was under the impression I paid in full yesterday and it was all printed out. I would be grateful on any advice for this matter please
Thanks

Comments

• Caz3121
    Caz3121 Posts: 15,542 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 13 November 2012 at 8:29AM
    they can do this
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3277262
    plus they likely have something in their Ts&Cs about pricing mistakes

You do not have to pay the extra, they should offer you a full refund

from their Ts&Cs
    Errors All prices and offers are subject to change and errors subject to correction. If we discover an error in the pricing of the holiday you have booked, we will tell you and ask whether you wish to continue with the booking or cancel it (free of cancellation fees).
  • CAB_National_Representative
    CAB_National_Representative Posts: 220 Organisation Representative
    Mn1985 wrote: »
    I purchased a holiday from haven holidays and paid in full yesterday an received a email of proof of purchase and a further confirmation email with all details stating holiday was paid in full.Today I have had a further email stating the prices yesterday were incorrect and I owe them more money for this holiday. I was under the impression I paid in full yesterday and it was all printed out. I would be grateful on any advice for this matter please
    Thanks

Hi Mn1985 - we're not covering consumer issues at the moment on the board. We'd recommend contacting our Consumer Helpline (08454 04 05 06, 9am to 5pm, Mondays to Fridays) for advice on this. Our Helpline also has links with Trading Standards, for cases that need referring to them.
    Official CAB Representative
    I am an official representative of CAB. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to questions on the CAB Board. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. If you believe I’ve broken any rules please report my post to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com as usual"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure