Slimming for Santa - Slimming World Support Thread 2017

Options

Comments

• joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Officially there are now only 2 plans: EE and EESP. The Red and Green days are the old versions of the plan (there was also a Gold plan which was alternative days of Red and Green!) There have been other plans as well which involved Red and Green in the same day which has really morphed into the current EE plan!

As newbies it's best to ignore Red and Green days and just stick to EE or EESP which are the current plans. If you don't understand them and go to group ask your consultant to explain the plans to you again - it's what they're there for.

If you don't go to group re-read the posts at the beginning of the thread where they are explained.

Or of course you can always ask questions on here!

Denise
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Hi all
    Sorry I’m quiet. OH is on overtime at work and is out of the house from 8 in the morning until 11 at night so I’m doing everything myself plus spending horrendous amounts of time in the library trying to stay ahead on the three assignments I’ve got due before Christmas (1 and a half of them submitted, one more 300 word posting plus a 3000 word essay to go!)
    Despite all this I’m staying on plan (this is not easy!!)
    Apologies if TMI but I’m seriously bunged up at the moment- too much pasta! I know the SW purists on some groups on Facebook would be horrified that I’ve resorted to medication (oh it’s got syns! Would be the cry, eat fibre and drink water!) unfortunately my IBS needs medication and I’m bu**ered if I’m going to syn it :D off to doctor tomorrow to get a prescription for the work of the devil aka Lactulose :D and never again am I eating pasta four times in a week :doh:
    Today’s food:
    B: Overnight Oats (HEXB) decaf coffee with HEXA
    L: Corned beef pasty (6.5 syns) salad, pear, satsuma, 2 bottle water, decaf coffee with HEXA
    T: Sweet chilli Quorn fillets (2.5) golden veg rice (1.5) peas, green beans, baby corn, cauliflower, carrots. Fab lolly (4) NAS Vimto
    S: 4 crackerbreads with Ham, hot NAS Vimto
    Syns: 18.5
    Sorry I haven’t caught up on all the posts but hope all is well xx
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Evening all :D
    We love it when someone has a whinge.... it is good for the soul x
    Make sure you shift your bottom at the gym... but remember if you jog/run that the pressure going through your knees is double your weight i.e. if you are 10 stone, there is 20 stone going through your knees..... walking is much better and more sustainable :D:D:D:D:D

Can you take something out of your freezer and eat it, and freeze caulk soup... a girl can only take so much cauli soup!

The squeezing the baby out was easy... my first weighed 8 lb 11, my second weighed 10 lb 12, and my third.... well all I can say is I stopped at that one!
    I could say something but seeing as i am a lady:A:rotfl:

Hope everyone is ok?
    Todays plan
    Hexa Milk
    Hexb 1 slice wholemeal from large loaf toasted with tea

Brekkie
    Ham, cucumber, cherry toms
    Lunch
    Speed crustless quiche
    Drinks, tea, water and NAS squash
    Here is tea
    100_8052_1.jpg
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Evening all :D

I could say something but seeing as i am a lady:A:rotfl:

You a lady.......... never!

OH has told me that he was 13lb 12 oz... I am sure he was 12 lb 13 oz.

The word that my friend says to me is 'bucket'........ she is a meanie!
  • MissTeach
    Options
    -2.5lb for me! Properly yo-yo-ing at the moment!

Have got my work xmas do on Friday night and afternoon tea on Saturday at a fancy hotel so It's probably all going back on next week!
  • lushlifesaver
    Options
    so hair appointment didn't happen again. apparently it will be tomorrow at 9.30am...apparently!

today:
    breakfast: trimmed bacon, 2 eggs, mushrooms and spinach. tea (milk from hea)
    lunch: missed as by the time i'd got over my annoyance at the hair appt i decided to take littlie for an eye test so got that over with. got her a happy meal for being so amazing then a couple of bits in sainsburys at white rose centre then home. then missed it once home as rushing about trying to sort an issue with my rewards section of my health insurance plan and then with hubby
    tea: left over savoury mince from the other night (3syn) with rice and carrots, yellow pepper and cucumber

syns have gone on munchies: mini doughnut x2 = 6, mini sausage roll = 3, rest of tablet (well i've had 4 tiny cubes - less than one pick and mix cube of fudge! but trying to be realistic...ish noone tell me the real value ha)

hea: semi skimmed milk
    heb: nothing

sore throat since about 8pm yesterday that's not really easing :( but i have managed 2 litres of fluid today which is the best by far recently

need to try and have a few super low syn days next week as I have a work meal out, 2 kids parties and a craft fair where we have a stall to get through before Butlins and only weigh in tomorrow and next Thursday before we go!

Can't believe my week off feels like it's nearly over already ...suppose i have had 2 of 4 days off now!
    Daughter born 26/03/14
    Son born 13/02/21
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,268 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Good loss Miss Teach :)

Hope tomorrow is the day lush.
    What a blooming carry on.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    MissTeach wrote: »
    -2.5lb for me! Properly yo-yo-ing at the moment!

Have got my work xmas do on Friday night and afternoon tea on Saturday at a fancy hotel so It's probably all going back on next week!

Well done that is a good loss x

tea: left over savoury mince from the other night (3syn) with rice and carrots, yellow pepper and cucumber

What did you have in the mince to make it 3 syns?

I am trying to resist popcorn... sitting on my hands x
  • Nicki
    Nicki Posts: 8,166 Forumite
    Options
    Comfort food day today but it was worth it

Breakfast: Cheerios and milk HEA (5 syns)
    Lunch: Cottage pie and broccoli (6 syns)
    Dinner: h/mvegetables and beef with noodles

No HEB today so I may try and squeeze a slice of toast in before bed.
  • lushlifesaver
    Options
    Well done that is a good loss x

What did you have in the mince to make it 3 syns?

I am trying to resist popcorn... sitting on my hands x

It's the only way husband will eat savoury mince but it is delicious; its a tin of minestrone soup and a about 1tbsp of gravy granules made up with hot water. brown the mince, add the soup and gravy and heat until thickened. sounds disgusting (or did to me at first) but honestly it's so nice and worth the 3 syns to me

ETA: i know i could do my share differently and zero syn very easily but like i say its worth the syns to me. when it's other mince dishes i often do mine separately so as to be low or no syn :)
    Daughter born 26/03/14
    Son born 13/02/21
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family