Green Insurance (Boiler/Emergency Homecare) Discussion

MSE_Tony
MSE_Tony Posts: 100 MSE Staff
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
edited 1 November 2012 at 6:01PM in Insurance & life assurance
Hi,

Thanks for visiting.

We have recently added the Green Insurance Boiler & Emergency HomeCare policy to our Boiler Breakdown guide.

As the product is a new option - offering good cover levels - your feedback is important to us.

Please let us know what you think.

Have you used or contacted them, made a claim, is it is missing anything or just general feedback on the product.

Hit 'Reply' to discuss or ask a question.

Thanks.

MSE Tony

If you spot a rate change that we haven't already mentioned or added into articles or tips, Please send me a PM about it

Comments

• consumerquest
    consumerquest Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 11 December 2012 at 4:59PM
    Eleven days without hot water and heating in sub zero temperatures, and still waiting. !
    Three "ECS" (sub contracter) heating engineer visits, one part ordered incorrectly, one part they forgot to order. Total Shambles, Do'nt know if I've been unlucky, or whether others have had similiar problems.
  • I am a disabled individual and the radiators in my room have stopped working....had my son bleed them but no good...phones this company and even before i finished stating what the issue was,she said i was not covered since not an emergency!!!!..i cant walk and am bedridden most of the time...isnt that an emergency!!have cancelled my policy with them......people dont get cover from them...pay a little extra and go with the big 4 companies....totally angry......girl on phone is called fran...
  • beware Green Insurance is the same as Corgi Homeplan.Look at the feedback on them especially if you are vulnerable or old because you may be left without heat or hot water for many days, even in freezing weather. Corgi will then deny any responsibility for their subcontracted heating engineers.
  • Faulty link when trying to sign up via their website. Called to sign up on phone, was told no you can't, has to be done via website. They confirmed they have had issues with the site but couldn't say if and when it was being fixed. They couldn't tell me what the average call out time is. All in all I got the impression the sales staff where not helpful and unprofessional.

I've decided to stick with my current cover for another year. I have the feeling that its just as well.
  • Had the same problem accessing the page on the website, had an email from them telling me they were not providing the service any longer.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure