Half priced Preloved membership TODAY ONLY

I think it's usually £5 so will be £2.50

For selling, buying and giving away second hand items - I love the place

I've already paid the £5 membership for the last two years so hopefully this will help someone else.
Today only!! As national second hand day.

http://www.preloved.co.uk/
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got... :p

Comments

• It is secondhand day today at Preloved so membership is reduced to £2.50 for a years full membership and £12.50 for premium membership.I normally have the full membership and pay a fiver so for today only i will consider renewing for £2.50 but as my membership expires in August does anyone know if it continues 12 months from today or 12 months from when the membership expires in August.Thank You.
  • NeverInDebt
    NeverInDebt Posts: 4,634 Forumite
    I wont be using preloved again, too many time wasters sellers who dont pull there adverts when goods are sold or dont get back to you when you show interest. I will stick with ebay from now one, its a great shame some sellers spoil it. They also should have some sort of feedback system to weed out bad sellers/buyers
  • I think Preloved is great! You don't have to pay any money to become a member it's free! you only have to pay £5 to respond to a new advert but that's for a whole year so I think that's very reasonable. I've been a member for years and I've never had a problem at all. Much better than ebay or gumtree, would definitely recommend!
  • went onto the preloved site today and cannot access the half price deal. when you try to pay for the full membership it states it is £5. So then I tried to type in a voucher code (one which has expired as can't find any which are active) on that page it does say it's half price today, but when you go to enter your credit/debit card details it also states the membership is £5 Any help would be appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure