A real work at home job

Options

Comments

• carrie25
    Options
    Yippee! I got the job. Training starts for me 1st October can't wait. See what you all mean about the interview don't know why I was so worried it was so relaxed and easy. Can't wait to get started now. Good luck to anyone who has interviews tomorrow might see you in training in October.
  • jozvaldo
    Options
    dodgy bloody cable!!!!:mad:
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • dawnydee73
    dawnydee73 Posts: 1,564 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    carrie25 wrote: »
    Yippee! I got the job. Training starts for me 1st October can't wait. See what you all mean about the interview don't know why I was so worried it was so relaxed and easy. Can't wait to get started now. Good luck to anyone who has interviews tomorrow might see you in training in October.

My training starts on the 1st as well. I have handed in my notice at work so I really hope this works out but at least I don't have to worry about childcare in the holidays :j
  • yasmin911
    Options
    Hi Carrie, was that your 2nd interview? My first was yesterday, took about 10 mins. Then I have another tomorrow. Everyone seems to go through different process....1st October sounds good .......well done
  • PaulK_3
    PaulK_3 Posts: 1,146 Forumite
    Options
    2nd interview is more thorough and asks for examples of situations you have faced that will tell them if you are suitable for the role.
  • mustbemad
    Options
    Sorry if this is really daft :o

I want to run a second telephone socket into the room I will be using as an office, but dont know if I am looking at the right kit :o

Is this the correct thing http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&langId=-1&catalogId=1500000701&productId=1500061253

So sorry about the long url, I would love to be able to shorten it and rename it but I have never been able to work out how to do it :sad:

mbm x
  • Oliver27
    Options
    Seems fine MBM, so will you be moving your modem in that room or
    have you already run a network cable for that?
  • mustbemad
    Options
    Oliver27 wrote: »
    Seems fine MBM, so will you be moving your modem in that room or
    have you already run a network cable for that?

Thanks Oliver27 :D

I am just about to move the router into the kitchen to check if the signal will still pick up everywhere I need it to. If it does, thats fine.. otherwise, I will just have to have a long ethernet cable trailing across the flat while I am working :sad:

:sad: I just got the email about referee's. Has everyone's previous employer definately been contacted? Goodness know's what mine will say! I have been on a career break for 2 years and was off sick with stress for the six months before I left (my baby had been dx with a serious medical condition :sad:) Its not going to look good is it :eek: I havent got a clue who to use for personal referee's either... arrgghhh!

MBM x
  • PaulK_3
    PaulK_3 Posts: 1,146 Forumite
    Options
    My current employer has been contacted but I don't know if he has responded yet .... lazy sod.
  • dawnydee73
    dawnydee73 Posts: 1,564 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    They have contacted both of mine by telephone, I had to hand to my employer and say it was a reference for me
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure