Tesco Clubcard/Vouchers/Points/Deals - Post All Questions Here [merged]

Comments

• russetred
    russetred Posts: 1,334 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Does anyone know if we are going to get a mini clubcard statement at the beginning of December? Tesco did do this the last 2 years but no mention so far...
    "Sometimes life sucks....but the alternative is unacceptable."
  • no1catman
    no1catman Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    russetred wrote: »
    Does anyone know if we are going to get a mini clubcard statement at the beginning of December? Tesco did do this the last 2 years but no mention so far...

The next mailing will be in early Feb.
    The last two years CC did six voucher mailings (extra ones for Christmas & Easter), this yer it is just four.
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
  • Just about to double up my clubcard points to use for frozen food this week, but I have some questions...

1. Can I use the £5 off £40 spend voucher on the chop and then pay with the doubled clubcard points?

2. Can you use discount coupons on the goods purchased (both manufacturer specific and Tesco's own) prior to payment and still pay with the double points?

Could be a way to get even more out of the shop?
  • genetic
    genetic Posts: 129 Forumite
    Is the price promise taking longer to respond than usual? I submitted 2 receipts 2 days ago and haven't heard anything back from Tesco.

Thank you.
  • Hi folks the dh and I are trying to work out how to use our vouchers (£81 worth) for champagne for Xmas. He likes Veuve, but it looks like we can only get Finest champagne on the double rewards exchange? (the Finest is good but he's keen to trade up for Xmas). Any way we can use points for non Tesco champagne? Thanks
  • mayjo
    mayjo Posts: 120 Forumite
    Apologies in advance if this has been answered elsewhere - i've tried searching without success.

I want to exchange some clubcard vouchers to spend on Finest wine. Not too fussed what kind - some red and some white (figure that as it's the Finest it won't be too terrible!).

Any advice appreciated:

Should I go for Tesco wine online or instore (wanting about 6 reds and 6 whites)? ie where will i get the best price/best offers/codes that i can use with my vouchers?

I'm in Scotland if that makes a difference (probably:( - deals just aren't the same anymore!).

TIA:T
    mayjo
  • Well with any 6 bottles you get a 5% discount. I'd log onto tesco.com and enter clubcard then browse the wines from home. When you enter the clubcard it'll show what's available in the nearest store, if you don't it'll show the whole range, some of which, your store may not get. So you get a pleasent half hour browsing and 5 minutes asking the staff exactly where what you want is, or get it delivered, rather than getting whacked by trollies heading for the whiskeys and wondering why exactly it took you 30 minutes to remember it was an Australian not Austrian you were looking for and were in the wrong section.
  • Tesco annoys me, will never re emburse my unused vouchers. Unfair!
  • Nat1977 wrote: »
    Just looked at mine and it says exactly the same!

Same probs :(
  • no1catman
    no1catman Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Tesco annoys me, will never re emburse my unused vouchers. Unfair!

Are they out of date vouchers? What sort are they - cash vouchers or 'deals' tokens?

Cash vchrs - last for two years which is surely plenty of time to spend them, still if they are slightly older you may well get the points back for Nov or Aug '12.
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport