Kybotech Ltd

Comments

• hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Kybotech-could you go and give MrCloud a few tips on PR:D
  • Kybotech wrote: »
    Whilst I can understand where you are coming from by reading negative reviews, as a company we do not offer platitudes. We can only deal in fact and we have stated these clearly regarding the problems we had last summer.

With regard to price these can go up and down.

I am sorry you will not be purchasing from us. As mentioned we ship 1000's of orders a week and we do have a 97% positive customer satisfaction rating so we must be doing something right. Of course problems can occur but I can assure you that we do take customer care seriously.

Still problems as recently as 18 Jan this year so clearly you have a lot of work to do with regard to your reputation which will only really be fixed when you address customer service issues constantly referred to in those negative reviews.

Only real way would be for you to offer a COD service which would enable customers to inspect the goods before paying for them.

I would certainly buy from such a company,even one with the negative reviews yours has.

Thanks for the reply.
  • I would certainly buy from such a company,even one with the negative reviews yours has.

There's always a few screamers.

Just look at all the moans about tescos on here.

Some customers cannot be reasoned with...
    "Love you Dave Brooker! x"

"i sent a letter headded sales of god act 1979"
  • There's always a few screamers.

Just look at all the moans about tescos on here.

Some customers cannot be reasoned with...

True however as I previously mentioned I tried to buy from Ideal world TV and in the end had to contact my CC provider to obtain a refund for goods charged for but never even dispatched far less delivered with endless calls to an Indian call center who promised me on countless occasions the goods had been dispatched.

Even managed to obtain the phone number of IWTV's CEO and his secretary who put me on hold for about twenty mins then cut me off.

A truly dreadful experience which ranks almost equal to but not quite that of Mobileshop in relation to obtaining cashback.

When I subsequently checked IWTV out on the internet the negative reviews were about 1000 times more than those posted about Kybotech however once bitten and all that....

I,frankly,don't believe a leopard (Kybotech)can change it's spots when the spots are the size of beachballs despite protestations (from the company) to the contrary when there are still negative reviews available on the internet from as recent as last month.

Cheers.

Tony.
  • Even managed to obtain the phone number of IWTV's CEO and his secretary who put me on hold for about twenty mins then cut me off.

I don't know why people think it's a cracking idea to bother a large companies CEO about trivial delivery problems.
    "Love you Dave Brooker! x"

"i sent a letter headded sales of god act 1979"
  • dinglebert
    dinglebert Posts: 1,224
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I don't know why people think it's a cracking idea to bother a large companies CEO about trivial delivery problems.

Perhaps because they are only trivial to one side of the contract. For the company its only one small order among many thousands. For the customer it may be their only order. When you've exhausted all other avenues I don't see a problem going to the top of the chain. I was messed about by Telewest a few years ago now for around 9 months where my bill was just plain wrong every time. Every time I phoned or wrote I had to go over the whole story again and again. Eventually one evening I got a call at home from the managing director, can't remember his name, American accent. He listened asked me what I wanted to happen , and then arranged for it to happen. Sometimes you just need someone who has the ability to do something to do it. I know from my work in the NHS that although the complints system works to a degree far more is done when the complaint comes from an MP. It may be unfair but if you complain via MP's people jump.
  • I don't know why people think it's a cracking idea to bother a large companies CEO about trivial delivery problems.

This company had my money that's why.

You may be in a position to write off £250 on a whim but I can't nor I'm sure can thousands of other people in a similar situation.

Doffing caps isn't particularly a 21 century thang.

If these companies actually run their businesses in a remotely business like manner then frustrated customers wouldn't have to waste their time chasing their money/goods/services etc.
  • I think the key here is that it was a couple of years ago. The company has grown and more staff and a new management structure has been put in place to combat problems that we freely admit did happen. We now have 97% customer satisfaction and are working hard to reduce this even further. We receive praise on a daily basis:

........I think it is all to easy to complain about bad service but does anyone really bother to praise good service. Well done to all your team. This is the second item I have received from you and I would and have had no hesitation in recommending your company to others. Please feel free to use my comments .....

Received this morning.

Of course problems will always occur, all we can do is try to minimise the problems. We have a dedicated customer service team who really are there to help. If you are not happy with an outcome you can always write to the Customer Care Manger. The address is listed in our terms and conditions and on the web site.
  • Sssssss
    Sssssss Posts: 1,094 Forumite

cause that's what they're paid for and a whole bunch of other things.
  • thepearce
    thepearce Posts: 2,287
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Kybotech wrote: »
    ...We now have 97% customer satisfaction and are working hard to reduce this even further...

Way to go :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport