Leading Hotels of The World - Rooms for 19.28USD - 1st October ONLY!

Comments

• This is a group of 5***** hotels with a large client base of members. It’s unlikely that they really want a bedraggled group of scrounging moneysavers in their supermarket trainers and Primark tops, clogging up their establishment on the cheap. But that’s not stopping me.
  • kegan5
    kegan5 Posts: 646 Forumite
    I can load up a hotels page via link on the 1928 page, but as soon as I check dates it gives an application error
    No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow. :kisses2:
  • The only thing I'm really interested to know is, what are they going to do if all 6000 rooms are not booked within the 80 mins (if any room can be booked at all), will they continue the offer for longer and it will just be down to everyone's luck and patience, or they just wrap it up and say the offer is finished?
  • madsme
    madsme Posts: 9 Forumite
    Their whole website is super-slow. Has anyone tried contacting them??
  • xxlaurissaxx
    xxlaurissaxx Posts: 2,253 Forumite
    I got into the site earlier and have just minimised it, the pages keep changing so i know its not frozen or timed out. Knowing my luck it wont work at 1pm :( Good luck everyone xx
    0/2013
    :beer:
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 15,197 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    hollydays wrote: »
    I am occasionally a peri menopausal axe wielding maniac.
    Therefore a perfect travel partner:eek:

wonder what the mattresses will be like in the hotel:rotfl: hope its not silent night:rotfl:
  • Well I'm registered but I can't even get the website to open now and there's 50 mins to go so come 1 pm I don't hold off much luck in getting on the site :mad: and its such a good deal but im gonna keep trying as they say you gotta be in it to win it ;) Good Luck to everyone trying
  • Gosia
    Gosia Posts: 579 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    I've got the page up in front of me. I am just worried that if nothing comes up at 1pm I might have to refresh it and then I will loose the page!

Good luck everyone - please keep us informed if you manage to succeed!
    :j
  • lb364
    lb364 Posts: 1,183 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Just a thought but aren't we on BST meaning this started at 11amBST?! Or have I gone the wrong way with the times?!
  • xxlaurissaxx
    xxlaurissaxx Posts: 2,253 Forumite
    speedyG wrote: »
    This is a group of 5***** hotels with a large client base of members. It’s unlikely that they really want a bedraggled group of scrounging moneysavers in their supermarket trainers and Primark tops, clogging up their establishment on the cheap. But that’s not stopping me.

Me either :beer: At the end of the day they'll still take our money. Feel sorry on the people who have paid loads to stay there and all of us will walk in having only paid a tenner! :p xx
    0/2013
    :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family