First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    You send in your complaint.
  • -taff
    -taff Posts: 14,504 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Complain directly to your lenders
    Shampoo? No thanks, I'll have real poo...
  • lovelylass_2
    Options
    I've checked with the claims guys as it was a free PPI check. I have lots of calls off them daily and I'm putting off talking to them in case they bamboozle me into using them. I wanted to use them for the free ppi check to see who they found I had PPI on. So far most of my checks have come back positiviely but this does not mean I have been misold - a couple of them I know I have.

My other query was the packaged bank account - whilst i was on the phone doing the PPI, they got me to do the packaged bank account check. I've a feeling I'm tied into that one as it was a given due to the fact I pay the fee's every month. Does anyone know anything on these?

Thanks in advance.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    lovelylass wrote: »
    I've checked with the claims guys as it was a free PPI check. I have lots of calls off them daily
    It's hardly "free" if frequent and unwelcome spam calls are the result!

You could have got your "free PPI check" by simply writing to your lender(s) and it wouldn't have required you to give signed permission for a third party to conduct the "search".

You are not required to advance any complaints via the claim company, simply write to them and cancel.
  • Boozy01
    Options
    Yorkshire.jon did u just ignore the letter they sent or did u send cancellation letter as we have received the same and like you just wanted to c who we had ppi with..
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure